Surrogacy: Thai police want Japanese father to show up for DNA test

webfact

Thai police want Japanese father to show up for DNA test

8-13-2014-9-35-25-PM-wpcf_728x413.jpg

BANGKOK: -- Thai police are asking the lawyer of the Japanese father Shieta Mitsutoki to contact the Thai police for DNA test after the blood test of 15 surrogate infants proved they have the same Japanese father.

Nine babies were discovered at the condominium which the public health and police searched, while two others are twin babies which were just delivered by their surrogate mother and now are recovering at a hospital. Four babies have been taken out of the country by Mr Shieta Mitsutoki. Of the four babies he took out of the country using Thai passports, two are twin babies, police said.

The police said that they are coordinating with Cambodia, India, Japan and Macao where the Japanese father visited for details of his visits and to track the four babies whom he took out.

Source: http://englishnews.thaipbs.or.th/thai-police-want-japanese-father-show-dna-test/

[thaipbs]2014-08-14[/thaipbs]

Thanks to the nice law in Thailand that foreign fathers have very limited rights to their children if they don't get legal father rights and parental power by a court it is difficult now.

I by myself are right now in the procedure of getting parental rights in Thailand and must say I felt quite angry to see how difficult (and expensive, lawyer costs) ) it is made for me just to be able to get proper a visa to stay with my child in Thailand.

• Like 1

I love this story! Never a dull moment...

The surrogate mother of Gammy spat back at the Australian father: "You're the not father!" and I thought that implied that the Japanese billionaire was the father?

And then there was a Russian egg donor to make the baby half white and half Asian? 

This is just so freaky! Keep it coming!

Edited by timmyp

Sure they want him back in Thailand for further investigations.

But surely, as a first step, they could establish his DNA from many items that he would touched or used whilst he was here on his 65 plus trips in and out of Thailand. And also establish whether it matches the DNA they have established for the father of all these babies.

Edited by scorecard

Must have had a very good business going.

How many kids has he fathered in his 65 trips to TL and how many has he taken back and sold to Japanese couples ?

Now it has been uncovered and put a stop to.

Are there any others doing the same thing is the next question ?