Unarmed black Missouri teen killed by police was shot six times: New York Times

webfact

Thanks to the BGI (Black Grievance Industry) this is ALL about spinning the truth so the family and the leeches surrounding them can get paid just like they did in the Trayvon Martin case. Let's compare the two:

• The age of both was originally misreported. Trayvon was 13, then 15, then 16 and eventually 17. Mike Brown was 17 in most original reports, and then eventually 18.

• Both Mike Brown and Trayvon Martin were at a convenience store immediately before the shooting.

• Both Mike Brown and Trayvon Martin were legally represented by attorney Benjamin Crump, from the Law Firm of Parks and Crump.

• For both shootings Benjamin Crump enlisted the assistance of MSNBC and Al Sharpton.

• Al Sharpton enlisted the AME church network, and Jamal Bryant in both shootings.

• Benjamin Crump and Al Sharpton called for the NAACP’s assistance.

• The New Black Panther Party involved themselves in both shootings.

• The congressional Black Caucus involved themselves in both shootings.

• Neither Brown nor Martin lived in the neighborhood where they were staying. Martin was from Miami Gardens (shot in Sanford), and Brown did not live in Ferguson.

• Brown was staying with his Grandmother, Martin was staying with his dad’s girlfriend.

• In Both cases the media use the catch phrase “unarmed teenager”.

• The media called both “a child”, and a “minor child”.

• Both Brown and Martin families refused to help local police officers and demanded federal intervention.

• Eric Holder used the FBI and the Civil Rights Division “Community Relations Service” (CRS) in both cases.

• The CRS enlisted the Dream Defenders in both cases.

• Benjamin Crump, initially, would not allow witnesses to talk to local authorities in both cases.

• Both Martin and Brown had their social media history scrubbed.

• Both Martin and Brown had their juvenile criminal records sealed.

• Initial statements from police were that both Brown and Martin threw the first confrontational punch.

• President Obama made a highly public statement in both cases.

• Both shootings happened in an election year.

• Both shootings preceded requests for legislative changes.

• Media initially claimed both Trayvon and Brown were shot in the back.

• Media ignore, overlook, or initially don’t question the injuries sustained by the shooter.

• The issue in Trayvon Martin case was whether lethal force was necessary, but that discussion was buried under the racial elements (both of Zimmerman being white and Trayvon being black). The issue here is also whether a police officer had a right to defend himself, but that investigation is completely buried by the issue of race.

• Both Martin and Brown came from broken families, yet both were sold to media -by Crump- as intact family units.

• In both events, Howard University (dream defenders) at the heart of the national media narrative.

• In both events Ben Crump accused the police of a cover-up.

• Benjamin Crump immediately says he’s going to have a second autopsy.

• Both Martin and Brown had false narrative about how long their body was unattended. Brown meme was “laid in the street for hours”. Martin meme was “laid in morgue unidentified for 3 days”.

• Both families immediately had T-Shirts printed up with catch phrases. “Justice for Trayvon” (trademarked by Sybrina Fulton), and “Hands Up Don’t Shoot” for Mike Brown.

• In both events the New Black Panther Party was handing out flyers within 24 hours.

• Both Martin and Brown had quick narrative constructed of personality “good kid”, “aspiring astronaut”, “no trouble”, etc.

• Both Martin and Brown were black.

• Both Martin and Brown were unemployed.

• Initial media physical descriptions of both Martin and Brown were horribly false and unchallenged due to “child” narrative affixed to both.

The truth has NO agenda, but the BGI does. Unfortunately too many black people have been brainwashed by their so-called leaders. They can no longer think outside the box and that is exactly where people like Al and the rest of the BGI players want them to stay. It’s called job security

Life is tough-- It's even tougher if you're stupid! John Wayne, "

Fanatical.

http://comedy-quotes.com/woody-allen/down_south.html

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Officer Wilson, according to reports, had already suffered a fractured eye socket following an assault by Brown and a fight for the Officer's gun.

Perhaps he felt a real fear for his life and, with his impaired vision, felt six shots were going to be necessary to stop a 140 kilo madman.

What would "some" posters do in the exact same situation, is the real question.

You're not a cop and I'm not a cop so don't even think about trying to put any one here in the shoes of Officer Wilson who is also a killer cop.

I'd like to see Wilson come out of hiding because he's a police officer of a community that pays his salary. Wilson is not some CIA agent or some such who needs to work anonymously and out of sight. We could also see his face damaged or not.

Three were involved in what is generally agreed was a scuffle between Wilson and Brown with Brown's friend Dorian Johnson standing right there. Johnson says Wilson pulled his gun. We know Brown was unarmed, same as Johnson.

The fact is Michael Brown is not the one or only young black man to be shot to death by police while being unarmed and holding his arms up in the air surrendering.

The killing of Brown is in fact the first high profile instance of this locally reported police crime throughout the United States.

And it's normal routine in each case for the police to boldface deny the young unarmed black man they killed held his hands in the air to surrender. It's also the pattern that the police invent the lie the young black man they shot and killed advanced menacingly toward them

<<<snip>>>

It's Open Season for the police twelve months a year coast to coast, border to border and there are people around here who love it.

I have removed the linked articles since you have already put them in another post earlier on...maybe more than one post.

Let me address a couple of points in your tirade.

1. You are correct with your statement that I am not a police officer ("cop" in your words) at the current time. However, I spent five years in law enforcement in an earlier life and feel I earned the right to ask the question. Having said that, a lecture from you as to what I can say or not say is fairly ridiculous since I won't pay any attention to your instructions.

2. Officer Wilson's life has been threatened by many of the people you seem to support in this matter. He, as reported, received a fractured eye socket when he was attacked in his police car by young Michael. His department has placed him on administrative leave with full pay and the press released his home address into the public domain. For the safety of both himself and his family it would not seem prudent to remain at his now public address.

Those are just a few reasons why Officer Wilson has become somewhat reclusive. I'm certain that if he knew you really wanted him to come out of hiding, he would endanger his and his family's safety to satisfy your rather morbid demand.

Why not contact the Ferguson Police Department and make your demand? I doubt they have anybody assigned to monitor the comments on ThaiVisa Forum so direct contact might be the best way to inform him of your wishes.

3. While the third party to the assault of a police officer, Dorian Johnson, has stated young Michael was " holding his arms up in the air surrendering", there seems to be some doubt as to his veracity. Could he simply be a jailhouse snitch? There is also some doubt as to whether Michael was trying to surrender or whether he was planning to break Officer Wilson's remaining eye socket.

The primary thing that should be remembered is none of us were at the scene and none of us know what transpired between Brown and Wilson. Common sense should indicate that until the facts come out, we are all wasting our collective breath.

Now, permit me to speculate on what the outcome will be.

I feel charges will be filed against Wilson in either federal or state courts and perhaps both.

Obama and Holder are invested too heavily in this to let the facts speak for themselves. They have been losing the black vote in the past year so this will give them something to rally around, just in time for the mid-term Senatorial elections. They will try to ride on the backs of Wilson and Brown strictly for political reasons.

Governor Nixon has already stated Wilson should be "vigorously prosecuted" for his actions so he has already become judge and jury within the state. He is a Democrat so I can only suspect he has political ambitions beyond the Governorship.

My suggestion to you is to echo the advice you so happily provided me earlier in this thread.

Have a nice cup of tea and relax.

• Like 1

Officer Wilson, according to reports, had already suffered a fractured eye socket following an assault by Brown and a fight for the Officer's gun.

Perhaps he felt a real fear for his life and, with his impaired vision, felt six shots were going to be necessary to stop a 140 kilo madman.

What would "some" posters do in the exact same situation, is the real question.

You're not a cop and I'm not a cop so don't even think about trying to put any one here in the shoes of Officer Wilson who is also a killer cop.

I'd like to see Wilson come out of hiding because he's a police officer of a community that pays his salary. Wilson is not some CIA agent or some such who needs to work anonymously and out of sight. We could also see his face damaged or not.

Three were involved in what is generally agreed was a scuffle between Wilson and Brown with Brown's friend Dorian Johnson standing right there. Johnson says Wilson pulled his gun. We know Brown was unarmed, same as Johnson.

The fact is Michael Brown is not the one or only young black man to be shot to death by police while being unarmed and holding his arms up in the air surrendering.

The killing of Brown is in fact the first high profile instance of this locally reported police crime throughout the United States.

And it's normal routine in each case for the police to boldface deny the young unarmed black man they killed held his hands in the air to surrender. It's also the pattern that the police invent the lie the young black man they shot and killed advanced menacingly toward them

<<<snip>>>

It's Open Season for the police twelve months a year coast to coast, border to border and there are people around here who love it.

I have removed the linked articles since you have already put them in another post earlier on...maybe more than one post.

Let me address a couple of points in your tirade.

1. You are correct with your statement that I am not a police officer ("cop" in your words) at the current time. However, I spent five years in law enforcement in an earlier life and feel I earned the right to ask the question. Having said that, a lecture from you as to what I can say or not say is fairly ridiculous since I won't pay any attention to your instructions.

2. Officer Wilson's life has been threatened by many of the people you seem to support in this matter. He, as reported, received a fractured eye socket when he was attacked in his police car by young Michael. His department has placed him on administrative leave with full pay and the press released his home address into the public domain. For the safety of both himself and his family it would not seem prudent to remain at his now public address.

Those are just a few reasons why Officer Wilson has become somewhat reclusive. I'm certain that if he knew you really wanted him to come out of hiding, he would endanger his and his family's safety to satisfy your rather morbid demand.

Why not contact the Ferguson Police Department and make your demand? I doubt they have anybody assigned to monitor the comments on ThaiVisa Forum so direct contact might be the best way to inform him of your wishes.

3. While the third party to the assault of a police officer, Dorian Johnson, has stated young Michael was " holding his arms up in the air surrendering", there seems to be some doubt as to his veracity. Could he simply be a jailhouse snitch? There is also some doubt as to whether Michael was trying to surrender or whether he was planning to break Officer Wilson's remaining eye socket.

The primary thing that should be remembered is none of us were at the scene and none of us know what transpired between Brown and Wilson. Common sense should indicate that until the facts come out, we are all wasting our collective breath.

Now, permit me to speculate on what the outcome will be.

I feel charges will be filed against Wilson in either federal or state courts and perhaps both.

Obama and Holder are invested too heavily in this to let the facts speak for themselves. They have been losing the black vote in the past year so this will give them something to rally around, just in time for the mid-term Senatorial elections. They will try to ride on the backs of Wilson and Brown strictly for political reasons.

Governor Nixon has already stated Wilson should be "vigorously prosecuted" for his actions so he has already become judge and jury within the state. He is a Democrat so I can only suspect he has political ambitions beyond the Governorship.

My suggestion to you is to echo the advice you so happily provided me earlier in this thread.

Have a nice cup of tea and relax.

I though you'd never make the offer biggrin.png and I like cream in my tea thx.

You were a police officer so I will listen to you and even continue to read your posts. While the Dirty Harry Syndrome has become pervasive among police forces in the United States, it is not yet predominant so I'd give you the benefit of the doubt.

You wrote,

"Officer Wilson's life has been threatened by many of the people you seem to support in this matter."

They are the people who believe a gross injustice has occurred, perhaps a cold blooded murder which too many certain others I have contact with actually and shamelessly celebrate. Looters aside, they are the people who are exercising their first amendment rights to demonstrate their grievances and to protest. They are disdraught given that while the killing is bad enough, they view the killing as the culmination of decades - perhaps centuries - of crass violence against people of their class. So the long and the short of it is that now I'm beginning to doubt my giving you the benefit of the doubt.

Let's leave it at that for the moment.

This is the St. Louis shooting.

Looking at this I really don't see how his actions justify NINE shots. At that range one in the kneecap would have brought him down. I think they need to revise their training methods.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I_aniCnAVw8

It has been proven in tests that a perp with a knife can travel 21 feet (7 mtrs) and stab you faster than you can react, draw a gun, aim and shoot.

When you shoot, you have no guarantee that the bullet will stop the perp and keep you from getting stabbed. Therefore if a perp pulls a knife on you at 21 feet, you are wise to immediately draw your gun and start unloading into him until he is neutralized.

Aiming for a kneecap isn't viable. It's too hard to aim a handgun under any circumstances, and that's compounded when there's stress, adrenaline, and a sense of urgency. This is why officers are trained to aim for "center mass" which is the torso and the largest target. A knife is very deadly as we read regularly and you can't risk getting stabbed.

In the instant case, rather than a knife there was a huge guy with an attitude who had already injured the officer. The guy was certainly capable of inflicting serious bodily harm and had done so. If I was in that very situation and that guy was within 20 -25 feet of me I would start unloading into center mass and keep doing it until he was down and out of the fight. So should a cop.

Shooting at kneecaps or taking a perp out with one wounding shot is for the movies.

This is the St. Louis shooting.

Looking at this I really don't see how his actions justify NINE shots. At that range one in the kneecap would have brought him down. I think they need to revise their training methods.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I_aniCnAVw8

It has been proven in tests that a perp with a knife can travel 21 feet (7 mtrs) and stab you faster than you can react, draw a gun, aim and shoot.

When you shoot, you have no guarantee that the bullet will stop the perp and keep you from getting stabbed. Therefore if a perp pulls a knife on you at 21 feet, you are wise to immediately draw your gun and start unloading into him until he is neutralized.

Aiming for a kneecap isn't viable. It's too hard to aim a handgun under any circumstances, and that's compounded when there's stress, adrenaline, and a sense of urgency. This is why officers are trained to aim for "center mass" which is the torso and the largest target. A knife is very deadly as we read regularly and you can't risk getting stabbed.

In the instant case, rather than a knife there was a huge guy with an attitude who had already injured the officer. The guy was certainly capable of inflicting serious bodily harm and had done so. If I was in that very situation and that guy was within 20 -25 feet of me I would start unloading into center mass and keep doing it until he was down and out of the fight. So should a cop.

Shooting at kneecaps or taking a perp out with one wounding shot is for the movies.

Agreed, once you commit to use deadly force in self-defense, you shoot for the central torso.

Agreed, a prep with a knife is a problem if within 21 feet of you, and if the perp had a knife the officers were justified to fire. However, there were at least two shots fired that I counted when the prep had been 'neutralized' and was lying on the ground. Continuing to shoot at the prone body of someone who has been shot is total overkill. If a civilian shoots a knife wielding attacker multiple times and continues to shoot when the attacker is prone on the ground, the civilian will more than likely be facing criminal murder/man-slaughter charges in addition to civil charges. Heck, just shooting multiple times might get you in the same situation unless you can produce and expert witness like Massad F. Ayoob. I can just hear the prosecuting attorney: "You shot until the attacker was down and then you continued shooting." Depending on the state, you'd probably end up in jail and bankrupt. Cops however? They can make Swiss cheese out of an alleged attacker, cuff his dying body and allow him to bleed out, and 99% of the time the shooting will be deemed a justifiable homicide and all is hunky-dorey. That's what I don't get or condone.

Too many people are getting shot up by militarized cops who's goal is to escalate a situation instead of deescalating the situation. Shoot first and ask questions later: "Opps! That was a cell phone in his hand and not a gun. We thought it was a gun." Justifiable homicide. "He was unarmed? We thought he was going for a gun in his pocket." Justifiable homicide.

I don't know the situation with Wilson and Brown. I wasn't a witness. If Wilson shot him while he was kneeling in the street with his hands up, bad news for Wilson. If Brown attacked him to the point of busting his orbital eye socket, at that point fearing for his life Wilson would have been in his rights to use deadly force. I'll reserve judgement on this. I don't know what happened. We'll find out if there were multiple witnesses. But I expect this to turn into another Travon Martin fiasco if the later happened, especially with Holder being sent down to stoke the racial divide. Imho.

Agreed, a prep with a knife is a problem if within 21 feet of you, and if the perp had a knife the officers were justified to fire. However, there were at least two shots fired that I counted when the prep had been 'neutralized' and was lying on the ground. Continuing to shoot at the prone body of someone who has been shot is total overkill.

If an officer in in fear of his life and is justified to shoot to kill, I don't see how a few extra bullets are unreasonable under the circumstances.

Edited by Ulysses G.
  • Like 2