Rags to Riches - The Fastest

12DrinkMore

I know one girl in the village that makes this girl in the op look like a grasshopper.

I was at the wedding. After he returned to Norway, she went straight back to Phuket.

House, at a guess 10mill. Swimming pool alone would be 1 million. Nice house, new car, monthly income for sure. Maid, gardener, huge falang front fence, you know the type.

He's a real jerk, so I say nothing. Not my business.

Well done girl!

But seriously, each to their own if thats what they choose.

There are plenty, knew a girl up in Udon, her much older"husband" working offshore; massive house, pool, several cars, jewelry, generous living allowance, etc, etc Her day to day life was spent shopping, hanging out and playing away from home. She was a nice girl to know smile.png

I used to hate these kind of girls but now I admire them...its the men that I hate.

Good on any girl that can do this and I hope they can get away with as much as they can...in today's modern age of information at your fingertips any fool that does this kind of thing deserves to get ripped off for all he has and he only has himself to blame...

There are plenty of great women in Thailand that are good decent girls...there is simply no reason to do the above

I don't hate anybody... But then again, I'm not an ass clown...

Interesting how this topic is developing. I was expecting a bunch of "that is not even trying, I know some girl who...". But maybe this is more productive.

I personally know these people.

She is convinced that he loves her.

He is also convinced that he loves her.

She is, as far as I can tell, dedicated and will not "stray" and maybe even love for her will develop. She is trying to achieve that "love" and in time, maybe it will develop. This is a concept I am trying to grasp. If a man gives enough, takes care and shows affection, then the woman will love him.

"money can't buy you love"?

Hmmm, maybe money has always bought love?

At the end of the day though there is no denying in return for all that money he has acquired an ever depreciating asset at an ever increasing costblink.png

It was not you by any chance whistling.gif that did this for her. Then found out later she was back at work with gel on her hands to give happy ending.wai2.gif

Not me.

I am far to old and cynical to believe in True Love.

Me too. Far too old and cynical.

But it's mainly Farangs approaching retirement age that fall prey to the scam of all scams in Thailand (Forget about the Jet-Ski scam, that's peanuts compared to the "I love you scam")

But then again,Farangs in the autumn of their lives that have not been looked at by a woman in Europe for the last 10 years must be the easiest targets.

This is the stuff, most of those "heartbreak-stories" are made of.

Cheers.

This thread is about a young guy. Most of the threads are about young guys. But you are trying to turn it into an old guy bashing thread. Well Swissie you are wrong. If not produce some links to all these old guys who are playing the, "she done me wrong song."

Swissie it is your opinion with nothing to back it up and you are wrong unless you can substantiate your claims. So far in this thread it is 100% young guys and 0% old guys.

You said in his 40s, that isn't young, that's finished with attractive women in the west.

(for most of us anyway)

I used to chuckle at guys who get cleaned like this but it was highly unpleasant hearing a fully-grown man weeping like a puppy when he accidentally heard my voice in the background when he spoke to his GF/wife on the phone.

The women SOOOOOO don't give a flying fart

Yeah yeah gullible, naive and trust. 1 wonders why somebody would hate, or laugh about, a person who is being played with.

Sick person springs to my mind.

There are only two possible outcomes for Mr Europe.

1. It turns out well, happy life until death,

2. It turns out badly, he loses all his savings and earnings until he can't take anymore.

The Thai logic is "do nothing and hope for number 1. He will be my friend. If number 2 is the outcome, then he will still be my friend and need me even more.

The Farang logic is I can tell him to stop being an idiot and tell him to engage the brain. If number 1 turns up he will hate me for a bit and call me an <deleted> for doubting but will still be my friend, if number 2 happens he will call himself an <deleted> and still be my friend.

• Like 2

Actually work is involved on the girls part. Its not ez to get a farang to do as she wishes. If it were there wouldnt be any poor bargirls.

Supply and demand.

There are far more gold diggers than gullible love infatuated Farang ATM's walking around with pockets deep enough to ante up a house/motorcycle/monthly allowance.

Emotional immaturity, on the rebound, post divorce syndrome, just plain dumb, lack of experience, low self esteem it can be any all or a combination.

I do like reading just how ridiculously light headed some guys get, and it doesn't always turn out bad, when a male friend of my daughter told me he was going to be holidaying in Thailand i sat the guy down and very clearly told him of the pit falls of hanging around the girly bars ( he is a bit of a drinker) of the likley scams and the rush of attention, i did tell him plenty of available girls with normal jobs if he was interested to meet a Thai girl of which he seemed to be.

He took it all in seemed like a smart enough guy, thought i had saved a soul....then to my shock my daughter tells me he met a girl ( he met her in a bar she was working) and was bringing her over and later her child.....it all happened very fast last i heard they were living very happily and there been together 4 years now, the saving grace maybe is there isn't much of an age gap.