Beware ,police now fining you for speeding on motorway

i claudius

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone that gets so 'aggravated' whilst driving that they make a potentially deadly manoeuvre probably shouldn't be driving in the first place.

cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif I know what camp you come from.. Move out of the slow lane you poker, you shouldn't be driving in the first place..

It`s not just crazy speeders that is a dangerous problem in Thailand, but slow driving vehicles as well.

If everyone could just drive at the same speeds, then death tolls would at leased be cut in half, minimum.

Cut in half, minimum Wow. You have proof of this ?

No idea about 'cutting in half', but I do agree that the differences in speed are one of the greatest dangers of driving here.

Anyone that gets so 'aggravated' whilst driving that they make a potentially deadly manoeuvre probably shouldn't be driving in the first place.

cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif I know what camp you come from.. Move out of the slow lane you poker, you shouldn't be driving in the first place..

You guessed wrong.

By the way, Malaysia has already adopted the photo of speeding car in post and fine arrangement.

A friend was fined doing 92 in a 90 zone.

I was recently fined doing 115 in a 90 zone.

Both fines were the same = (about) 1500 baht upon the letter arriving.