Russian reports theft from car at Pattaya Gym car park

webfact

Russian reports theft from car at Pattaya Gym car park

russia-12.jpg

PATTAYA: -- Late on Tuesday night a 24 year old Russian reported the theft of money and her IPhone after her car was broken into as she worked-out at a Gymnasium located in Jomtien.

Police were called to the Tenerife Sport Point Gym in Soi 5 off the Tepprasit Road just before 11pm and met with Miss Nadya Polet who returned to her Black Proton Car to find a rear quarterlight had been smashed and items of value had been stolen.

It was reported by the victim that 9,000 Baht in cash and her IPhone 5 were taken.

Full story: http://www.pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/140493/russian-reports-theft-from-car-at-pattaya-gym-car-park/

pattaya-one.jpg
-- Pattaya One 2014-08-20

" Right class repeat after me, ' this is a car, again, this is a car ' " Now you try.

Or 'this is not a safe for valuables'.......

I guess she thought the gym was not secure too

And couldn't be bothered putting things in the glove-box.

Do these things not happen in Russia?

Rule one when in a third world country always lock anything of value in trunk out of sight

That applies in any country. Loads of places in Europe where your car will be broken into day or night if there is anything left on view in it.

• Like 1

I worked in Forensics for over 20 years in my day, and I thank God that this woman pointed out to us the point of forced entry into her car.

Otherwise, honestly, with all my scientific and technological experience, I'd be totally flummoxed!! Thank you.

whistling.gif

Seems odd, breaking a window, why not just go to Big-C parking lot on a Saturday afternoon when the back of the village families pickup truck is packed full of goodies. No locks to pick, no windows to break, just lean in and take what you like. tongue.png