Homeless Swede found on Bangkok street

webfact

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can confirm it's the same Swedish man as before in this thread

How can you confirm??? You met him before? You met him when? Someone who could confirm something would be able to state specifics not just stupidly parrot "I can confirm".

Please do provide the location, date and time that you met him.

Look, I can confirm that this teacher that I saw somewhere, sometime is obviously Chuck Norris! I posted it so it must be true...........

2n15evp.jpg

Yes I have met the guy. 3 times at Nana and outside the Swedish Embassy in Sukhomwith. Edited by larsjohnsson
  • Like 1

And not only met him those 3 times. I also know one of the persons that took photos and talked with him in Khaosan last month. So you are just making a fool of your self. Have you talked with him in Swedish like we have? And had a real conversation?. Or you are just feeling foolish being tricked by a guy coming here at least 4 times in one year?

Edited by larsjohnsson
  • Like 1

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

And not only met him those 3 times. I also know one of the persons that took photos and talked with him in Khaosan last month. So you are just making a fool of your self. Have you talked with him in Swedish like we have? And had a real conversation?. Or you are just feeling foolish being tricked by a guy coming here at least 4 times in one year?

Lakegeneve I think you owe this man an apology