Where do I buy a commercial type lawnmower

Today I brought my  wife's Troy Bilt self propelled electric start lawn mower in for a minor service at the Buriram tool shop I bought it last month. That made in the USA mower has proven popular with my wife at our small grass sod lawn and the more feral village wild grass on Highway 2229. Mr. Pichai showed me this photo he had been sent been sent on Wednesday by his customer who lives in Chiang Rai, yet who bought a Troy Bilt Zero Turn Mustang 54 lawn mower in Buriram.  

Thailand Zero Turn Ride on Lawn Mower delivery to Chiang Rai.JPG

Troy Bilt Mustang Zero Turn Mower Delivery to Chiang Rai.JPG

I took a photo of the final cleaning of my wife's Troy Bilt lawn mower made in Tupelo, Mississippi. The cost of the oil change and minor service was under 300 baht today. I took note of a diesel back up emergency generator being repaired by the lawn mower repair technicians in Buriram. I have heard silent power generators that were far more quiet than this yellow diesel power generator in Isaan. 

Emergency back up Diesel Generator repair in Buriram Isaan.jpg

Kamala Bob's wife owns this Troy Bilt lawn mower in for minor repair service Buriram shop.jpg

• 5 months later...

With the recent rains the grass and weeds have just shot up. I dusted off the trusty Troybilt that I got at Ruangsangthai last year and took care of business in no time. I charged the battery before storing it away and to my surprise the machine started right up. I'm very happy with it!

Archived