First or Business on Thai airways?

alyx

Alyx..thai airways always seem to come through for me if I ask for an emergency exit seat in economy. On Singapore airlines I have paid $75 to pre book the the emergency exit seat on line, think it's cheeky of them but still worthwhile. Normally though I will always ask for a seat at bulk head or emergency exit at check in if I have to fly Eco. I rarely fail to get one and if I do the check in staff will generally try to find another reasonable seat.

A good tip is to ring the airline and ask them which flights operate on low passenger numbers if there are multiple flights available. Then you can stretch out over a few seats. The worse ones I have found are code share flights that meet up in Bangkok .ie. you generally end up with a packed flight. So it doesn't hurt to ask prior for some information on number of flights and which are popular.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It would be interesting to have your thoughts on the 380 long hauls in terms of comfort and privacy: is three a significant difference between these classes?

To answer all your questions look at this video :

Noteable difference between 1st and business class seats, but again it's up to you.

Yermanee wai.gif

Edited by yermanee

Thanks for the video, but I am not convinced

I must admit that the view of the 48 business seats reminds me of the cattle class and it weren't for the 12 more seats I. Would have opted for the 1st

The side to side seats on the 1st are a miss: too intimate or not enough, depending on whether one travels in couple or alone

Lounge: ok for both

Toilets: bigger but...no shower

Sincerely, although less comfortable, I prefer the feeling of the 1st on the older planes when they were using a stool to make a flat bed