Your Friends' Littlle Secret

simon43

On my first trip to Thailand some years ago, 3 mates and I were staying down at Karon. It was nowhere near as developed then as it is now, so when we split up I wondered where one of the guys had gone,as I couldn't see him in the other bars.

After a while, I decided my liver had had enough of a pummelling for one day, and headed back to the hotel. As I walked along the seafront, a katoey came up and asked if I would like to pop down to the beach. I thanked him/her (?) but declined, exchanged smiles and walked on.

As I looked on the beach, I saw my mate with a companion, who was leggy, with long hair, big biceps and who was about 6'4". Thinking he was drunk and lost the plot, I went to see if all was well. As I got there, he was talking to him/her about being a katoey, what it entailed and so on. It was a friendly and informative discussion, but I shall never forget him (with permission) feeling the katoey's breasts, saying "these are terrific, here (to me) have a feel", after which he shook the katoey's hand, said to him/her "see you later geezer", and went home.

As a nice postscript, we saw the katoey a few times during the following week and exchanged pleasantries, and a few days later he/she tipped us the wink that a couple of the girls in the bar where we were were pickpocketing, and so we should be careful. Other people lost wallets, but we were ok. Nice touch.

what's with your friends with the ladyboys?i have never even seen a ladyboy in my whole life except on jerry springer or some other trashy talk show.and shouldn't it be ladyman or girlboy?

the thought of beautiful japanese women kissing each other is too hot on the other hand!

Never seen a ladyboy? Has your plane just landed? Or perhaps you're not in Thailand.

The tall, in your face obvious ones don't worry me, it's the ones that you really can't tell the difference that scare the hel_l out of me.

am living in hawaii presently but have been to los many a time and will be living there as soon as i get my finances in order.

maybe i have seen one but didn't know he/she? was one.to each his/her? own but before i take a lady home,i will make sure she is a real one first.just think that if i grab the crotch area to make sure,i will get slapped and be going home alone.

thanks for the warning!

Grabbing the crotch area,as you put it, won't prove anything - Most ladyboys make enough money to have had the chop. Try looking out for the adams apple and the squeeky horrible voice...Just a thought but if you grab anything, and it's a lady boy 'she' likely floor you !

ouch and double ouch!the chop?ouch!then what's there instead?forget it,don't want to know!

and i'm 6'2 200 and into martial arts and while i'd never hit a lady,if a heshe tried to floor me i'd be hittin that big old adams apple so one would just have to look out for that squeeky horrible voice.

Are you SURE you have ever been to Thailand?

if so you must never have walked into a bank ... a cosmetics store .... a mall ... been near a University of High School etc etc etc .... but please feel free to grab someone here ... you can join the guy recently arrested in Pattaya :o

Guest endure

Yes at a party with all my japanese friends (girls).

But I love you.. ! :o

totster :D

He's not a gay icon for nothing Tots :D:D

Did I miss something here, I know im irresistable, but calm down boys, im taken

:D

Any given day I must see at least 10-20 ladyboys. And I don't mean at any bars.

I never see any Americans with them, only Englishmen. Why is that? :o

Maybe they have enough over in the states already so no need for yanks to travel if they like LBs?

Most of the ones that you see on television in the UK used to be called Bob, worked on a building site, can now be called Tracey and are built like a truck.