1400 children sexually exploited in UK town Rotherham: report

webfact

A few extracts from the Independent Enquiry

No one knows the true scale of child sexual exploitation (CSE) in Rotherham over the years. Our

conservative estimate is that approximately 1400 children were sexually exploited over the full

Inquiry period, from 1997 to 2013.

1400 being a conservative estimate.

They were raped by multiple perpetrators, trafficked to other

towns and cities in the north of England, abducted, beaten, and intimidated. There were examples

of children who had been doused in petrol and threatened with being set alight, threatened with

guns, made to witness brutally violent rapes and threatened they would be next if they told anyone.

Girls as young as 11 were raped by large numbers of male perpetrators.

Printable words fail me.

By far the majority of perpetrators were described as 'Asian' by victims, yet throughout the entire

period, councillors did not engage directly with the Pakistani-heritage community to discuss how

best they could jointly address the issue. Some councillors seemed to think it was a one-off problem,

which they hoped would go away. Several staff described their nervousness about identifying the

ethnic origins of perpetrators for fear of being thought racist; others remembered clear direction

from their managers not to do so.

I think this paragraph says everything that is wrong with multicultural Britain.

Full report here

http://www.rotherham.gov.uk/downloads/file/1407/independent_inquiry_cse_in_rotherham

Burn in hell b@stards.

Very damming report, as far as it Goes. Let's not forget that some very important files Somehow went missing. It would seem that many councillors, government officials and police were more concerned with covering up their failures than in protecting these vulnerable children. But are they alone, I think not, here on TV we have a couple of posters who refuse to accept reality.

post-78707-14170568625882_thumb.jpg

Interestingly one of the six MEP for Yorkshire who has tried to bring details to the general public has been subject to physical threats from members of a certain ethnicity.

• Like 1

Reported today on Sky news. this time from further South, in Bristol.

Thirteen men have been convicted of running a sex ring that saw teenage British girls abused, raped and prostituted.

Victims were sexually abused and passed around the men's friends for money in Bristol.

http://news.sky.com/story/1381451/thirteen-convicted-over-teen-girls-sex-ring

Its all about patterns.

Different Continent, same Religion.

Stand by for the same old limp wristed excuses.

You obviously failed to understand my previous post; but I cannot see how I can put it any simpler for you.

I understood perfectly.

They committed the crimes and they fall under both categories of being Asian and Muslim.

To say so does not make you racist.

If that offends you. Too bad.

I did not say that saying these evil men are Asian and Muslim was racist!

What I said was:

I see that, yet again, those with an agenda are misrepresenting what I have posted; not surprising.

I have never said that saying gangs of Muslim men have raped children is racist.

What I have said is that saying these evil men committed this crime because they are Asian or because they are Muslim is racist. Particularly as many who say this tend to stay silent on this most horrendous crime when it is committed by white, non Muslims.

Anyone who still has problems understanding that; your problem, not mine. Maybe some English lessons would help.

If you still can't understand, I suggest you try and find someone to explain it to you.

<snip>

You fail to mention that if a woman is raped, she needs 4 witnesses to prove the case against the man, or that under Islamic law, a female inherits less than a male. Is that respect for women as individuals?

That may be the case in some Muslim countries; but not all.

It is certainly not the case in the UK!

As for the male guardianship over women; I never claimed that sex equality in the sense we in the west understand it exists in all of Islam; only that women are not cast as the totally submissive slaves to men that some here claim.

No one is going to defend the rape of anyone, especially children, by anyone.

But what I said earlier

Particularly as many who say this tend to stay silent on this most horrendous crime when it is committed by white, non Muslims.

is certainly true of some posters here!

What I have said is that saying these evil men committed this crime because they are Asian or because they are Muslim isracist.

Well they never committed those atrocities because the were white Anglo-Saxon Christians, did they.

That is exactly what they are on both counts. Asians of Pakistani origin and Muslims.

And there is nothing racist about it.

A few extracts from the Independent Enquiry....

That report has been linked to and quoted from in this topic before; and the appalling response of social services, the police etc. has been rightly condemned by all; including myself.

Sorry to disappoint you

No one is going to defend the rape of anyone, especially children, by anyone.

But what I said earlier

Particularly as many who say this tend to stay silent on this most horrendous crime when it is committed by white, non Muslims.

is certainly true of some posters here!

When the topic is about white Anglo-Saxon Christian gangs acting in the same manner as these animals. They will also get both barrels.

Unfortunately for you, that is not the case and it is Asian animals of Muslim Pakistani origin that is the subject of the thread.

What I have said is that saying these evil men committed this crime because they are Asian or because they are Muslim isracist.

Well they never committed those atrocities because the were white Anglo-Saxon Christians, did they.

That is exactly what they are on both counts. Asians of Pakistani origin and Muslims.

So do you believe that white Anglo saxon Christians who commit this crime do so because they are White, Anglo Saxon and Christian?

Do you also believe that the Catholic priests responsible for 30 plus years of sexual abuse of boys in their care did so because they were Catholics?

You must; otherwise your argument falls down completely!

That report has been linked to and quoted from in this topic before; and the appalling response of social services, the police etc. has been rightly condemned by all; including myself.

Sorry to disappoint you

Disappoint me ? No you just keep giving more ammo.

What was the cause of the appalling response ?

Fear of being branded racist, told to ignore it. Its all in the report.

But keep posting like a demented keyboard commando. The links to sky and the BBC reports will soon be off the front page.

So do you believe that white Anglo saxon Christians who commit this crime do so because they are White, Anglo Saxon and Christian?

Do you also believe that the Catholic priests responsible for 30 plus years of sexual abuse of boys in their care did so because they were Catholics?

Yep, deny, deflect and ignore. You are good at it.

Give us your limp wristed apologetic response to

http://news.sky.com/...-girls-sex-ring

http://www.bbc.co.uk...ngland-30078503

And before you answer. Remember, the cat is just getting out of the bag

Sorry to disappoint you

Disappoint me ? No you just keep giving more ammo.

What was the cause of the appalling response ?

Fear of being branded racist, told to ignore it. Its all in the report.

But keep posting like a demented keyboard commando. The links to sky and the BBC reports will soon be off the front page.

I know it's all in the report; I read and commented on it long before you did.

I don't have the time to go back the many pages required to find the relevent post; but I did say that fear of being branded racist certainly played a part in the lack of action by officials.

Yep, deny, deflect and ignore. You are good at it.

Give us your limp wristed apologetic response to

http://news.sky.com/...-girls-sex-ring

http://www.bbc.co.uk...ngland-30078503

And before you answer. Remember, the cat is just getting out of the bag

Not deflecting, not ignoring; responding to a direct comment from you.

You maintained that Muslim men who committed this appalling crime did so because of their ethnicity and religion; stressing that they were not white Anglo Saxon Christians.

I asked you if you held the same belief when men of other races and religions committed it.

Why wont you answer?

BTW, I have never attempted to act as an apologist, limp wristed or not, for anyone who commits this dreadful crime.

• Like 1

You maintained that Muslim men who committed this appalling crime did so because of their ethnicity and religion; stressing that they were not white Anglo Saxon Christians.

I asked you if you held the same belief when men of other races and religions committed it.

Why wont you answer?

I did, at post #621.

Maybe in your blind rage at all these Muslim atrocities you missed it. So here it is again

When the topic is about white Anglo-Saxon Christian gangs acting in the same manner as these animals. They will also get both barrels.

That's correct, I said they carried out these atrocities because the were animals of Muslim Pakistani origin. I stand by that statement.

Just like the latest atrocity as reported on both the BBC and Sky were carried out by animals of Muslim Somali origin. I will continue to stand by that statement.

I also said, stand by, the cat is now out the bag and we will see a lot more of these atrocities coming to the fore. I will continue to stand by that statement.

Just for you

http://news.sky.com/story/1381451/thirteen-convicted-over-teen-girls-sex-ring

• Like 1

If you look at this in terms or race or religion you simply haven't a hope of understanding what happened

It is all too obvious what is happening. Race and religion being the common denominator.

Classic case of confusing association with causation.

Nothing confusing about it. It is as clear as day. Unless your head is deeply buried in the sand.

You can change people's opinions; opinions are derived from reason and evidence.

You can't change views based on prejudice and bigotry....they are immune to reason and evidence.

The reasons and evidence is there. It is called the Quran.

They cannot be changed, because the Quran is above reproach.

• Like 1

If you look at this in terms or race or religion you simply haven't a hope of understanding what happened

It is all too obvious what is happening. Race and religion being the common denominator.

Nothing confusing about it. It is as clear as day. Unless your head is deeply buried in the sand.

You can change people's opinions; opinions are derived from reason and evidence.

You can't change views based on prejudice and bigotry....they are immune to reason and evidence.

These crimes are in contradiction to the Koran. These men are criminals, used underage girls & plied them with drugs, alcohol and so on. Others were subjected to outright violence & rape - all actions against the tenants of Islam against innocents. Islam does not support discrimination against race. Cannot prove, but I strongly doubt any of the criminals would be aware of the concept of abrogation, that in anycase does not apply to the criminal acts committed.

• Like 1

QED - see #630.

Don't be silly. Of course you can. Many people have changed hateful views over the centuries. George Wallace is just one example. He renounced his views on segregation. The son of the founder of Hamas is another. He turned his back on the Hamas terrorists and helped Israel instead.

Edited by Ulysses G.

No idea if you can get Channel 4 News over there . . .

http://www.channel4.com/news/13-men-convicted-of-grooming-in-bristol-video

Yes, can see it over here in Thailand. Nice to know that those convicted did receive custodial sentences, even if it did only average out at 5yrs each, probably being released after 3yrs.

These crimes are in contradiction to the Koran. These men are criminals, used underage girls & plied them with drugs, alcohol and so on. Others were subjected to outright violence & rape - all actions against the tenants of Islam against innocents. Islam does not support discrimination against race. Cannot prove, but I strongly doubt any of the criminals would be aware of the concept of abrogation, that in anycase does not apply to the criminal acts committed.

There are currently 10's of 1000's of animals trying to carve out a Caliphate in Syria & Iraq who would disagree with you.

Al Kebab & Hocus Pocus currently committing atrocities in Africa would disagree with you.

She told her followers on Twitter: “Only Allah knows how happy I was to hear my sisters from Pakistan stand up and call for the Islamic State.
She added: “Wallahi , being under the Khilafah [Caliphate] really completely changes one and helps bring them back to the Fitrah [true human nature].”

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/scots-jihadi-war-bride-back-4706291

I guess some people are finding out the hard way, about true human muslim nature.

There are currently 10's of 1000's of animals trying to carve out a Caliphate in Syria & Iraq who would disagree with you.

Al Kebab & Hocus Pocus currently committing atrocities in Africa would disagree with you.

She told her followers on Twitter: “Only Allah knows how happy I was to hear my sisters from Pakistan stand up and call for the Islamic State.

She added: “Wallahi , being under the Khilafah [Caliphate] really completely changes one and helps bring them back to the Fitrah [true human nature].”

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/scots-jihadi-war-bride-back-4706291

I guess some people are finding out the hard way, about true human muslim nature.

As has been repeatedly stated and links provided in this topic, the actions of Islamic State have been condemned by Islamic politicians and religious leaders. The declaration of the Caliphate by IS has also been denounced as in contravention to Islamic Law.

Using the example of IS, other terrorist groups and the crimes in this topic to say they represent the 'true muslim nature' is purely bigotry.

• Like 1

^^^^^^,

Using the example of IS, other terrorist groups and the crimes in this topic to say they represent the 'true muslim nature' is purely bigotry.

I doubt the Salafist sponsors of IS in the Middle East share your views.

http://www.newstatesman.com/world-affairs/2014/11/wahhabism-isis-how-saudi-arabia-exported-main-source-global-terrorism

For a vision of the 'true muslim nature' next time you visit have a look at how wahhabism treats the Saudi Shiites, bedouin or Tihami people who dont share the state sponsored view of islam.

Dont worry Uncle Sam will turn a blind eye as long as the oil flows and weapons deals can be done

Don't be silly. Of course you can. Many people have changed hateful views over the centuries. George Wallace is just one example. He renounced his views on segregation. The son of the founder of Hamas is another. He turned his back on the Hamas terrorists and helped Israel instead.

I don't think you understand the statement - and no, i'm not going to explain it, but gullibility is a key factor in promulgating prejudice and bigotry.

Edited by wilcopops

I don't think you understand the statement - and no, i'm not going to explain it

I understand it and you are incorrect as my examples prove. Of course you are not going to explain it. You can't explain away such an absurd statement. It is very obvious what you meant.

• Like 2