Could you hear the angles singing in Thailand ?

neverdie

Overuse of TGAY obviously

TGAU !

Really??? I heard that normally reliable sources (who must not be named) are spreading humours rumours that they are developping a new brand to aim at a secondary market... and that you were given such a new tool for live testing without telling you... hoping that they can get you out of the company for reasons of insanity and then they can split your profits among them...

and I mean.. it seems to be a successful tactic... since you already hear the angles singing.. the start of the end... tongue.png

Edited by Swiss1960

Dear Mr ND, thank you for bringing this subject up.

Same, same with me, but the only difference I hear the devil singing all the time.

We should get together and join our music experiences, while embraced together, looking at the sunset and the beautiful birds and butterflies, flying around.

I know you are the romantic type, like me and I believe the whole world would envy us.

We both have a past history together, fighting in the Crimean war, shedding our blood, so Mr Tony can take the piss of us today.

But at least both of us avoided the degrade of having to take medication as MrToad does.

My dearest Mr ND, we will never walk alone..............................

• 2 weeks later...