Who Has The Largest Selection Of 'Real' Brand Helmets?

TingTong187

I am trying to buy the Real Comfort helmet in a small size. Where do they have a large selection of these bike helmets?

I have tried the following places but none of them have the helmet in a small size...

Suzuki shop Sukhumvit

Honda shop Sukhumvit

Mai Thai soi Buakhao

GT Rider Pattaya Tai

Shop on corner of Khorpie/Pattaya Tai

Honda shop on corner of Arunothai/ Pattaya Klang

Mityon shop corner of 3rd road/Pattaya Tai

Thanks in advance smile.png

Edited by TingTong187

The Kawasaki shop on Sukhumvit between Pattaya Klang and Pattaya Tai, heading south, has a good range of Real helmets. I bought my G-Force there and they had them in various sizes.

They may have yours.

Thanks for the reply. I actually tried the Kawasaki shop on Sukhumvit not the Suzuki shop, my mistake. They didn't have the right size.

I don't know the type of helmet you're looking for specifically but earlier today I passed by what used to be the Mityon shop on the corner of 3rd Road and Soi Lengkee (almost opposite Boxing Roo Bar and New York Pizza) and it's now called X-Speed and seems to be focused on custom bike building/parts/supplies. They had 3 very nice looking bikes outside - a Honda, a Kawasaki and a Ducati - all around 850 or 900cc with what looked like custom paint jobs. They also have what looked like a reasonable selection of helmets - https://www.facebook.com/635378919857963/photos/pcb.747554745307046/747554661973721/?type=1&theater

I don't know if these are the kind of helmets you're looking for but in any event if you're into bikes I reckon this shop is worth a visit.

OP: If you really can't find you're size here, why not buy online from the link that you posted?

I don't know the type of helmet you're looking for specifically but earlier today I passed by what used to be the Mityon shop on the corner of 3rd Road and Soi Lengkee (almost opposite Boxing Roo Bar and New York Pizza) and it's now called X-Speed and seems to be focused on custom bike building/parts/supplies. They had 3 very nice looking bikes outside - a Honda, a Kawasaki and a Ducati - all around 850 or 900cc with what looked like custom paint jobs. They also have what looked like a reasonable selection of helmets - https://www.facebook.com/635378919857963/photos/pcb.747554745307046/747554661973721/?type=1&theater

I don't know if these are the kind of helmets you're looking for but in any event if you're into bikes I reckon this shop is worth a visit.

OP: If you really can't find you're size here, why not buy online from the link that you posted?

Thanks, I will have a look tomorrow. The link I posted is for the manufacturer's website, they don't do direct sales from there. I was having a look for online delivery but haven't managed to find any sites as yet.

Edited by TingTong187

Thanks, I will have a look tomorrow. The link I posted is for the manufacturer's website, they don't do direct sales from there. I was having a look for online delivery but haven't managed to find any sites as yet.

Kinda strange site - I looked and assumed that because they had a shopping cart you could order online, but having tried it out it seems that you can load your cart with whatever and get given discounts on shipping etc. but there is no way to actually checkout. Lol. They have a telephone number on their Contact Us page - have you tried calling them?

On 2 different occasions I bought from them direct as could not find the correct size - extra 200 Baht for postage but very quick.

On 2 different occasions I bought from them direct as could not find the correct size - extra 200 Baht for postage but very quick.

Trying to order now. I seem to be having trouble finding the checkout on the website!

A "real" helmet is too expensive to scratch up LOL. I remember back in the day when I used to purchase expensive real helmets (early 80's), the dealers used to say if you ever dropped it you should buy a new one. Marketing ploy or fact? Who knows... but it used to hurt whenever I dropped it. The way I used to ride those days, on my Kawasaki GPz 1100, a helmet wouldn't have helped much coming off at 160 Km/h plus anyway. Quite often I used to test out top speed (around 220 - 240 km/h from memory), until I lost my licence. I could have easily ended up like that severed Russian down in Jomtien awhile back. He (the top half) still had his helmet on - full face from memory... let me see... I've got some of those photos saved on here....

These days I just wear a 150 baht "hat" and hope for the best...

Trying to order now. I seem to be having trouble finding the checkout on the website!

I ordered one by phoning them direct, told them what I wanted, transferred the money and it appeared about 3 days later

• 4 weeks later...

I bought my Real Ozzy-Vzo helmet from the big motorbike accessory shop opposite the Marine School in Pattaya Tai. It cost me 1900 bht. It is an excellent bit of kit with a main clear visor and also a sun visor. The side/ear pads inside are removable so you can rinse them. The main thing is they come in XXL!

Unfortunately the grey plastic screw that holds the main visor threaded, I returned to the shop where I bought it but was told 'no have' 'cannot get'!

Contacted Real helmets themselves and was astonished at their great response, Ordered over the phone and arrived EMS post next day. Also ordered new clear visor as mine scratched and it arrived within 24 hours for 450 baht with postage.

Buying a helmet? Then buy Real as their backup is outstanding

http://www.real-helmets.com/2014/

• 2 months later...