Cigar Bars

roamp

Used to be a cigar place next to Goodview. Not sure if it is still there though.

Thailand's anti smoking laws mean smoking in public is now not encouraged. Best to purchase your smokes and snifter and enjoy at home.

Have smoked many a cigar at the Brasserie when Took has been blazing away but front section more a bar than restaurant but certainly goes down well with a fine rendition of Red House. Le Crystal possibly sells premium cigars and has a riverside setting so maybe the sort of option you are looking for. That said I'm still saving up for me first visit as I believe it is a shade heavy on the wallet. I have also smoked cigars at the Gallery just down from the Riverside which is again on the river and largely open air and very pleasant and also far more affordable than LC. Its also large enough to get away from those that don't enjoy a whiff of a fine cigar with their pork chop.

Pretty certain the cigar place next to Goodview has closed down.

Not that i've ever been there, but im pretty sure that The Darling (Wine-Pub) on Huay Kaew Road. From their advert in citylife it states Spirits and Cuban Cigars, i believe the place is open from 5pm - till late, except Mondays when its closed.

Hoep this helps.

yes the darling wine bar does cuban cigars very small place but okay last time i passed see he up for sale

You better get up there soon.

I thought it was against the law to smoke in an air-conditioned restaurant? Is this still the case? Did I stop smoking for no reason then?

Edited by The Dan Sai Kid

I read somewhere that the new Chedi Hotel, near the river end of Anusarn market has a "Terrace Bar & Cigar Lounge". Address: 123 Charoen Prathet Road. Have not been there yet, but it looks nice in the photos I saw on-line. I would not expect this place to be inexpensive.