The TRUE cost of a UK spouse visa.

It appears that Angryparent is still angry even though he appears to reached his goal.

Angry is my first name and under such you want to...?

Have you travelled the hard roads my family has travelled, have you lived in Thailand under extreme situations?

I have spent many years debating with 7by7 and a lot more... who are you???

As you appear to have reached your goal why do you find it necessary to continue wasting your energy debating with an anonymous stranger?

Wouldn't that energy be better directed at looking after your wife and child or is 'winning' more important?

It appears that Angryparent is still angry even though he appears to reached his goal.

Angry is my first name and under such you want to...?

Have you travelled the hard roads my family has travelled, have you lived in Thailand under extreme situations?

I have spent many years debating with 7by7 and a lot more... who are you???

As you appear to have reached your goal why do you find it necessary to continue wasting your energy debating with an anonymous stranger?

Wouldn't that energy be better directed at looking after your wife and child or is 'winning' more important?

Good luck with your life, I do not have time for those that do not have the respect to humbly acknowledge my road and join the table. You ask more questions without answering any yourself.

7by7, a few years back, when I was still in Thailand, I asked for knowledge and assistance.

You did, indeed; both in this forum and the Thai visas one.

Many members in both forums tried to give you the assistance you asked for; you did not care for their replies and spent a great deal of time throwing insults at them and trying to prove them wrong; which you failed to do in each and every case.

NOW 7BY7, I have walked the road that many/most have not walked and I have disproved all of your armchair views.

You have 'walked' the Surinder Singh 'road;' something many people have done before you.

You have proven nothing; we all knew that it is possible; no one on this forum denied this.

However, many, myself included, opined that it was not suitable for all and attempted to explain why that was so; as I have again tried to do in this and your other topic.

Most members understand this; and I think deep down you do as well.

But, the arrogance you displayed in your disputes with many members in both this forum and the Thai visas one who were attempting to offer you advice and assistance, the arrogance that convinced you that you were right and everyone else, including official government sources and those who had 'walked the road' before you, were wrong meant that you could not accept this.

That arrogance has now drawn you back to this forum to continue you abuse toward those who originally tried to help you. Abuse such as

Before you speak, I am currently paying 1050 per month on rent (a lot more than you are having disposable income)

and an arrogance which assumes you know what my family's disposable income is and that it must be low.

When you first arrived on this forum you asked questions about Thai visas, you asked questions about UK visas, you asked questions about EEA permits; you didn't like the answers; so you blamed the messengers.

You have since followed the Surinder Singh route to bring your wife into the UK and know crow about it as if you have discovered something no one else knew about.

Well, good for you, enjoy your family life in the UK; but the Surinder Singh route was known about here long before you arrived.

As for your comparisons between the EEA route and the immigration rules route; all you are doing is displaying your ignorance of both. But there is no point in correcting you as experience shows, even when you are given the rules and regulations and official guidance to read, you wont believe anything which contradicts you.

OG, sorry about this; but I felt it had to be said. However, I wont be addressing him again, everyone who reads his posts, both current and especially past, will be able to judge whether or not what I have said is true.