Alternator needed and garage to come to house to fit

Sigurris

I saw a previous thread but the info was out of date. The alternator in my car (old but with a recent Toyota 3.0L VVTI engine) packed up just as I got home. I need someone to supply a new or re-conditioned alternator and fit it at my home.

Any suggestions? There's a drink in it!

I'm not sure where your located but around my house, lower end if NPW near Wat Satuwas, there are a number of small car repair garages and parts shops. If your in this area, or have a look around your's for similar shops, I'm sure they would come and fit an alternator at your home. My local battery shop does this for batteries that die and he probably has alternators and stuff and would fit them as well.

An alternative is to have your gar towed to a garage. There are many independent tow operators in town. Also, check your auto insurance policy as many companies provide roadside assistance/towing services as part of the policy (an added freebie often not actually states in he policy but often in a brochure with your other policy documents). If they do, call them and arrange a free tow to the nearest garage or maybe even an alternator service at your home.