New cabinet approved, announced in royal gazette

Lite Beer

So, did someone ask the NACC to investigate? In most cases Pheu Thai MPs would be about the first to request some organisation to look into something or another. The article was from October, 2012 when the Yingluck Administration was still on a roll and making clear to all that they were really on to (or into) corruption.

BTW pity the article only mentioned assets in total amount, but not in details like is mostly done. Can't find a thing either.

Anyway, a new cabinet. How many are from the NLA and how many from outside?

So, did someone ask the NACC to investigate? In most cases Pheu Thai MPs would be about the first to request some organisation to look into something or another

Did you seriously write that?! clap2.gif

Do you think I let other people use my account ? Why would you doubt I wrote that?

I do wonder at times. Perhaps I should put it another way. Do you honestly believe what you wrote there, bearing in mind that other political party, the "democrat" party?

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

So, did someone ask the NACC to investigate? In most cases Pheu Thai MPs would be about the first to request some organisation to look into something or another. The article was from October, 2012 when the Yingluck Administration was still on a roll and making clear to all that they were really on to (or into) corruption.

BTW pity the article only mentioned assets in total amount, but not in details like is mostly done. Can't find a thing either.

Anyway, a new cabinet. How many are from the NLA and how many from outside?

So, did someone ask the NACC to investigate? In most cases Pheu Thai MPs would be about the first to request some organisation to look into something or another

Do you think I let other people use my account ? Why would you doubt I wrote that?

I do wonder at times. Perhaps I should put it another way. Do you honestly believe what you wrote there, bearing in mind that other political party, the "democrat" party?

Oh come on, fabs. You dug up some 'dirt' on a former Defence Minister under PM Abhisit and you don't wonder why Pheu Thai MP's didn't jump on it in October 2012 when they had a 'clear' mandate and with Ms. Yingluck so dedicated to take care of corruption?

So, is this gentleman an NLA member as NLA members will have to declare their assets to the NACC. People may yet get a chance to request an investigation thumbsup.gif

Have you come up with any indication that the general's declared wealth increase was not legitimate? Is he, or members of his family, known for corruption, false asset declarations or perjury, like your example of modest wealth gain?

I don't recall saying that the retired generals wealth increase was not legitimate. Likewise I don't recall the NACC investigating the very unusual wealth increase that he accrued in the space of one year. They're not usually backward in coming forward.

True, oh so true, you didn't say, you merely suggested it.

i wonder if they themselves will lead by example against their so-called anti-corruption.

Let's hope all of them will be transparent enough, which I highly doubt so. I have never heard of any PM or any ministers of any country that has declared their assets. Thailand will be no exception of course.

However, in history, POWER and WEALTH blinds MAN.

Have you come up with any indication that the general's declared wealth increase was not legitimate? Is he, or members of his family, known for corruption, false asset declarations or perjury, like your example of modest wealth gain?

I don't recall saying that the retired generals wealth increase was not legitimate. Likewise I don't recall the NACC investigating the very unusual wealth increase that he accrued in the space of one year. They're not usually backward in coming forward.

From a new thread, it appears the general's assets were c60million baht 4 years earlier. Have you been posting false information, or making a song and dance about a typo?