Major drug crackdown nets 100 million baht worth assets and 10 suspects

webfact

100% total waste of the tax payers time money and energy

will this have even the slightest effect on somebody abilty to obtain that drug?= no

will this stop others trying to supply this drug? =no

will this put people off trying to take drugs? = no

will this save the taxpayer money?= no,

will this cost the tax payer a huge sum of money? yes, and already has and will

will these polciys of having big police operatons and making big arrests and seizure in anyway stop the drug industry/ no, not at all, not even a tiny dent.

All of this is proven beyond question.Even one of USA heads of DEA has said this. The 'war" on drugs can never be won. Never has, never will.

Just a constant waste of resoruces.

And, yet, despite all the evidence, some still support this totally failed policys.

The big boys love them. Know that by supporting these policys you are supporting the big boys.

The whole thing is one big joke and I wonder where peoples mind is at.

You are a total waste of time and an oxygen thief if you condone drug dealers ruining the lives of people who unfortunately become addicted to their poisonous products. Law enforcement has to start some where and if they can hurt one crime family at a time then well done to them. Sure it costs money to enforce laws but if in doing so they save only a few people then again well done. They must hurt these low lives where it hurts the most, in their pockets because it is their greed that causes them to pursue this activity of drug dealing.

I cannot believe that in this day and age we still have people like you with all your negativity complaining about an attempt to lessen drug dealing and the eventual sale of drugs that is currently tearing our society apart. If anything is a joke it is you and I wonder where your mind is at, not others. Please tell us what law enforcement should do about this scourge on society, but in your case I doubt if you would have any intelligent ideas and I wait with baited breath to see if you can suggest anything.

We all know that the "War on Drugs will never see total eradication but for goodness sake give credit where credit is due. Having been in law enforcement for some 30 years I can assure you that I have seen the effects that these low lives inflict on families and society generally and it always gave me the greatest satisfaction when our unit was able to take drug dealers off the streets, knowing that they could not provide destruction and possible death to their clients.

Now, in New South Wales, Australia, in the past year they have closed down over 100 drug houses and have confiscated, through the proceeds of crime act, millions of dollars in cash and assets, as well as many, many illegal firearms. A waste o taxpayers money hey. How is it a waste of the tax payers time and energy? We all pay Tax when we work and I have no problem with some of mine being used in this process. It is because of people who have thoughts like yours that these low life crime families continue in their nefarious activities and will try to do so with impunity. Good on the COPS and may they continue their good work by breaking down the drug dealing families and their cronies and through their actions make society a little safer for all of us.

will this have even the slightest effect on somebody abilty to obtain that drug?= no

will these polciys of having big police operatons and making big arrests and seizure in anyway stop the drug industry/ no, not at all, not even a tiny dent.

All of this is proven beyond question.Even one of USA heads of DEA has said this. The 'war" on drugs can never be won. Never has, never will.

And, yet, despite all the evidence, some still support this totally failed policys.

The big boys love them. Know that by supporting these policys you are supporting the big boys.

BUT:

It keeps the prices high

It makes the competition (who most probably gave the hint to the police) rich

It gives good news and a good show for politician and police

If they would want to get rid of it, they could do so in 3 month.

Just sell the narcotics in the pharmacy:

Clean quality: less die

brings tax money

makes the mafia poor. No need to make people addicted if they can buy it later in the pharmacy

crimes for money to purchase drugs: zero

Interesting for the kids because it is forbidden: No

Profit for politicians who are connected with the drug mafia: No and therefor it won't happen.

At that point in time, 30% the crime would be pharmacy robberies and the other 70% would be the same as now but more, with all the new meth addicts robbing everyone to get money to buy their drugs. Unless you advocate putting them all on benefits with special high rates to but all the meth thay will want. I have two in my immediate vicinity. I know them well and they are not fun people. The war on drugs can never be "won", but we cannot equate things that would work for pot & heroine with wht we must do with meth. Do you know any meth addicts? Have you had anyone in your family or close circle hooked & destroyed by it?

Edited by The Deerhunter

You are a total waste of time and an oxygen thief if you condone drug dealers ruining the lives of people who unfortunately become addicted to their poisonous products. Law enforcement has to start some where and if they can hurt one crime family at a time then well done to them. Sure it costs money to enforce laws but if in doing so they save only a few people then again well done. They must hurt these low lives where it hurts the most, in their pockets because it is their greed that causes them to pursue this activity of drug dealing.

I cannot believe that in this day and age we still have people like you with all your negativity complaining about an attempt to lessen drug dealing and the eventual sale of drugs that is currently tearing our society apart. If anything is a joke it is you and I wonder where your mind is at, not others. Please tell us what law enforcement should do about this scourge on society, but in your case I doubt if you would have any intelligent ideas and I wait with baited breath to see if you can suggest anything.

We all know that the "War on Drugs will never see total eradication but for goodness sake give credit where credit is due. Having been in law enforcement for some 30 years I can assure you that I have seen the effects that these low lives inflict on families and society generally and it always gave me the greatest satisfaction when our unit was able to take drug dealers off the streets, knowing that they could not provide destruction and possible death to their clients.

Now, in New South Wales, Australia, in the past year they have closed down over 100 drug houses and have confiscated, through the proceeds of crime act, millions of dollars in cash and assets, as well as many, many illegal firearms. A waste o taxpayers money hey. How is it a waste of the tax payers time and energy? We all pay Tax when we work and I have no problem with some of mine being used in this process. It is because of people who have thoughts like yours that these low life crime families continue in their nefarious activities and will try to do so with impunity. Good on the COPS and may they continue their good work by breaking down the drug dealing families and their cronies and through their actions make society a little safer for all of us.

Obviously you have missed the point.

Obviously you have missed the point.

And the point is? Keep it clear and concise.