Kawasaki unveiling some new Ninja

mania

^

Full warranty on the H2- no warranty on the H2R, but it's a track-only bike, and race bikes from any manufacturer don't come with warranties (though I'd imagine there will be some sort of factory support).

1,5 million price tag is not that bad RSD for H2, i am sure you are interested but sure it will be costly and complicated to get it opened like H2R and sure at the end you can get faster than zx14r which offers more muscle.

still H2 is a special machine IMO.

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^

Full warranty on the H2- no warranty on the H2R, but it's a track-only bike, and race bikes from any manufacturer don't come with warranties (though I'd imagine there will be some sort of factory support).

1,5 million price tag is not that bad RSD for H2, i am sure you are interested but sure it will be costly and complicated to get it opened like H2R and sure at the end you can get faster than zx14r which offers more muscle.

If I didnt already have my 14R I'd be really interested in the H2, but I'm already at ~200rwhp with my mods at ~250kg, which is pretty close to what the H2 will offer in stock form. If it's easy go get it above 250rwhp I'd consider a trade (and I do like the electronics package), but my bike has been running like a champ since day one- maybe in a year or two.;)

The new Panigale and R1M look fantastic, though- they're going to be the stars of 2015, IMHO.

^

If I didnt already have my 14R I'd be really interested in the H2, but I'm already at ~200rwhp with my mods at ~250kg, which is pretty close to what the H2 will offer in stock form. If it's easy go get it above 250rwhp I'd consider a trade (and I do like the electronics package), but my bike has been running like a champ since day one- maybe in a year or two.wink.png

The new Panigale and R1M look fantastic, though- they're going to be the stars of 2015, IMHO.

that is what i was thinking. H2 is more of a muscle bike than a track monster and sure you do not need another muscle bike.

Better spend the funds on a light superbike like new Yamaha r1 sure!

Malaysia : Priced at RM150,000, Kawasaki H2 is now standing in par along with a Ducati Panigale & BMW S1000RR (even HP4) in Malaysia. However, does the price makes it exclusive? Somehow in Malaysia, the Continental bikes still belongs to the premium side. Kawasaki launched both H2 and H2R yesterday in Kuala Lumpur and revealed the price tag for both H2 and H2R. Although the price for H2 was surprisingly below expectation which makes it competitive; the H2R however was slightly above expectation priced at somewhere around RM300,000. For this much talked about monster, it is way below the Italian competitor; the Panigale Superleggera which is priced at RM499K. Both is now the premium machine for each brand. However when it comes to andrenalin rush, the Superleggera is no where near the H2R.

Enough of numbers and back to the question of exclusivity. Kawasaki announced that to own either H2 or H2R, you need to have experience riding a supersports at least. Upon placing order, your names will be submitted to Kawasaki Malaysia and you are required to be at their HQ for a test; to prove that you are capable of handling a supersports. It is unclear if they will loan you a ZX10 or ZX14 for the test. In other words, you need to have a H2 Licence from Kawasaki to own a H2! Now that is exclusive. So if you have been riding a naked sports all this while, it would be difficult or you to get a H2!

When asked by media on what is the difference between a ZX10 and H2, the Japanese representative from Kawasaki replied, "ZX10R have a better handling and H2 will give you better fun."

Absolutely amazed at this, you can walk into any bike dealer in Thailand and drive out with a ZZR1400 or some other beast and without showing a driving license also having no experience of driving powerful bikes, now all of a sudden you need to prove you can handle a powerful bike and you also need too gain a special licence, only in Thailand!!

Malaysia : Priced at RM150,000, Kawasaki H2 is now standing in par along with a Ducati Panigale & BMW S1000RR (even HP4) in Malaysia. However, does the price makes it exclusive? Somehow in Malaysia, the Continental bikes still belongs to the premium side. Kawasaki launched both H2 and H2R yesterday in Kuala Lumpur and revealed the price tag for both H2 and H2R. Although the price for H2 was surprisingly below expectation which makes it competitive; the H2R however was slightly above expectation priced at somewhere around RM300,000. For this much talked about monster, it is way below the Italian competitor; the Panigale Superleggera which is priced at RM499K. Both is now the premium machine for each brand. However when it comes to andrenalin rush, the Superleggera is no where near the H2R.

Enough of numbers and back to the question of exclusivity. Kawasaki announced that to own either H2 or H2R, you need to have experience riding a supersports at least. Upon placing order, your names will be submitted to Kawasaki Malaysia and you are required to be at their HQ for a test; to prove that you are capable of handling a supersports. It is unclear if they will loan you a ZX10 or ZX14 for the test. In other words, you need to have a H2 Licence from Kawasaki to own a H2! Now that is exclusive. So if you have been riding a naked sports all this while, it would be difficult or you to get a H2!

When asked by media on what is the difference between a ZX10 and H2, the Japanese representative from Kawasaki replied, "ZX10R have a better handling and H2 will give you better fun."

Absolutely amazed at this, you can walk into any bike dealer in Thailand and drive out with a ZZR1400 or some other beast and without showing a driving license also having no experience of driving powerful bikes, now all of a sudden you need to prove you can handle a powerful bike and you also need too gain a special licence, only in Thailand!!

Maybe you should read the first word of my text rolleyes.gif

Maybe you should read the first word of my text rolleyes.gif

same goes for the usa. You can buy any bike or car no license required. Although to use on public roads a license is required but a license for a 250cc is good for a 1400cc

• 1 year later...

Archived