newsletters

Maybole

I tried a few days ago to unfollow a topic. I also inadvertently unsubscribed from receiving newsletters. I have tried to sign up again for newsletters but nothing is being received. How can I get them back. They are are not in the junkbox either.

Suggestions:

One:

In the ThaiVisa header go to {User Name} > My Settings -- Notification Options and verify that the first item on the My Setting page is indeed checked

Notification Preferences
Privacy Settings
|X| Send me news and information

Enabling this option will add you to our mailing list. You can unsubscribe at any time.

Two:

Visit www.thaivisa.com/newsletter-signup.html and enter your information one more time.

Note: Newsletters are usually sent out at least once a day. It may take more than a 24 hour cycle before one is received.

IF after doing the above you have not still not received a Thaivisa.com News Editor email I would suggest you return and request a MOD take a look at your CP settings, or use the Contact us link at the bottom of the page and send a detailed request.

I apologize if this was unhelpful.

I am having trouble receiving my Thaivisa.com News Editor daily newsletter. I have been receiving it but for some reason it has stopped completely and I haven't received it anymore. I have tried to rejoin my membership, rechecked my filters to make sure it wasn't being filtered out,checked my deleted files but all to no avail. Please help.

DividendGuy

I am having trouble receiving my Thaivisa.com News Editor daily newsletter. I have been receiving it but for some reason it has stopped completely and I haven't received it anymore. I have tried to rejoin my membership, rechecked my filters to make sure it wasn't being filtered out,checked my deleted files but all to no avail. Please help.

DividendGuy

Please send me a PM with your email address used and I'll check.

Hi George.

I sent you a PM two hours ago with the information you asked for and received no reply. My e-mail address is: **** E-mail address removed ****

My problem is that I am not receiving my Thaivisa.com News Editor subscribed newsletter.

Thank you

Edited by metisdead
17) Do not post phone numbers, email addresses, business names, or web/Facebook/Twitter/Google+ addresses in posts or signatures. Web addresses to non-commercial sites/blogs, or Facebook/Twitter/Google+ addresses, may be posted in a member's profile

• 5 years later...

Last two days no newsletters have followed advice of RichCor found send me news and notifications unchecked

Why I have no idea have not touched settings in six years

Tried subscribing again but tells me already subscribed

will now wait 24 hours as suggested 

surprised me how much I miss my 2 updates a day.