I want to sell my recent condo and to buy an other one

I want to sell my recent condo ( farang name ) and I want to buy an other one...( farang name ) Is there any options to avoid the " you can buy a condo only from money transferred from abroad " rule ??? It would be too pricey to sand back home the money I received for my recent condo - if possible at all - and send back again to Thailand...

One post has been removed:

12) You will not spam in any way, shape or form, through mail, PM, forum post, or any other method. Thaivisa.com considers any method of actively, or passively promoting a commercial entity, that you have an interest in, including websites or personal blogs, and is not a sponsor, as spamming. (Including third parties acting on your behalf.) This is to ensure the integrity of reviews, and advice given to/by our members. Spamming is using the forums to advertise or promote a business for commercial gain.

If you want to become an advertiser on ThaiVisa and enjoy the benefits of having a business name and the ability to post then please contact our Marketing department. http://marketing.thaivisa.com/contact-us/

This is interesting for me too. I would like to know if bringing dollars into the country and then exchanging the same for Baht before depositing in my account could qualify, if I have proof I brought in cash in the required foreign currency. I have the stamped form from customs people in Swampy as proof. I also kept the proof of withdrawals from my bank account in the UAE for traceability purposes.

Thanks for your help

Den

The problem that you are going to run into is that the Land Office took the original foreign exchange certificate and attached it to the chanote for the first condo, you were only given back an official copy

The Condominium Act is specific in it's requirement that the money comes from overseas in order to qualify for the foreign quota

There are companies, that for a fee, will provide you with an new foreign exchange certificate so that may be your only option. You will just have to cost it out to determine which route is the most cost effective. Paying them or sending the money back overseas and then bringing it back

But, IMHO, you will not be able to use one currency exchange certificate for two different condos

• Like 2

I've sold the 1st condo that I purchased and bought a 2nd and only transferred money into Thailand for the 1st.

But in doing so I still needed proof of international transfer, from my bank, to satisfy the Land Office Department.

To obtain this proof I needed to show them (the bank) a copy of the original money transfer document, and a copy of the Land's Office document which show that I have sold and transferred the original condo. They (the Bank) also required a copy of the receipt showing the taxes paid.

Once I produced these documents, and B100, a letter from the Bank was forth coming in a matter of minutes. Armed with this letter the purchase transfer of this 2nd condo presented no problems at the Land Office.