Ed visa to Work permit

Just wanted to get some opinions/insghts on making sure I am doing the right thing here. I have been told I need to cancel my education visa by the school. Then get out of the ctry by that cancelled date. ( sept. 10 ) Then I am going to laos to get a 60 day toursist visa, come back to bkk, and then apply for work permit. Does this sound correct to anyone? Or

Do i need to cancel the ed visa at immigration in bkk? or is just getting the stamp out of the ctry alright?

Everything just changes and I dont want to be left in Laos.

Thanks

Shannon

Don't rush this. You need to check with the local Work office, they may accept your application and once approved give you a letter of approval. With that you go to a consulate to get non-imm B visa. Then with that the work office would give you the actual work permit.

• Like 1

Don't rush this. You need to check with the local Work office, they may accept your application and once approved give you a letter of approval. With that you go to a consulate to get non-imm B visa. Then with that the work office would give you the actual work permit.

thks so much for the advice man, yea, im not rushing but my job surely is at my expense. when u say "local work office" are u saying a different sub type immigration work office in bkk or my job that i am going to be working with.

Thanks

thks so much for the advice man, yea, im not rushing but my job surely is at my expense. when u say "local work office" are u saying a different sub type immigration work office in bkk or my job that i am going to be working with.

Not immigration.

Office of Foreign Workers Administration

Department of Employment Ministry of Labour

Mit - Maitree Road, Dindaeng Bangkok 10400

Tel. : 245 - 2745