BIB pulled me over and I don't blame them

kinmaew

I would have pulled me over too. Flight back home at 2pm thought I would take a quick walk around Lumpini as I love the place its so peaceful and chilled. Anyway back on Sukumvit road just crossed over a bridge, in a bit of a hurry to try and make one more massage, had bag over my shoulder see two cops on motorbike on the footpath and I just knew they would pull me over and did. Had my passport on me, went through all my pockets and even felt my balls "Sorry" he said, looked at my ATM cards then "No problem". I can understand why they do this reading about all the ATM fraud, drug problems, gun crime. I had some Yaa Boran on me (Like Grachai Dam) tablets he looked at them and asked and I said its for good health which it is and good when you go massage helps keep things nice and firm biggrin.png . They looked at my money didn't take any which was good so overall went well. Lucky I had not bought any sex dvd's on Suk otherwise I think there may have been a problem. Didn't see any of these anyway think they must have clamped down on these. Notice on TV with their Nationalistic ads by Prayuth "Don't worry we will be honest" and "No room for corruption" so when I tried to get a taxi late night from Nana to On Nut "How much can you give" I told him "Turn on meter" and "No corruption" just like your boss says and he told me to go away. Maybe when other things come to the crunch I feel the same attitude will be taken for convenience. As usual in Thailand as long as everything "Looks nice" it is nice isn't it?

• Like 1

I don't get your story and the title... "BIB pulled me over and I don't blame them".

Other than the story about your search and shakedown and then a rant about corrupt taxi drivers at Nana Plaza, you don't say what you were doing wrong to arouse their suspicion and deserve being pulled over by them.

Just wanted his balls felt maybe.

• Like 2

I don't get your story and the title... "BIB pulled me over and I don't blame them".

Other than the story about your search and shakedown and then a rant about corrupt taxi drivers at Nana Plaza, you don't say what you were doing wrong to arouse their suspicion and deserve being pulled over by them.

Just wanted his balls felt maybe.

Some guys actually be very happy to be frisked, any time and often...

I was thinking the same but just had this image in my head after reading "had bag over my shoulder see two cops on motorbike on the footpath and I just knew they would pull me over and did"

post-62796-0-37382500-1409880877_thumb.j

I think the point to his post is to emphasise his massive laddish machismo to all of us who don't give a toss (so to speak).

Things like "...to try and make one more massage", "...felt my balls", "...good when you go massage helps keep things nice and firm", "...I had not bought any sex dvd's". He's just someone who can only speak the sex language.

We're all impressed I think.

I think the point to his post is to emphasise his massive laddish machismo to all of us who don't give a toss (so to speak).

Things like "...to try and make one more massage", "...felt my balls", "...good when you go massage helps keep things nice and firm", "...I had not bought any sex dvd's". He's just someone who can only speak the sex language.

We're all impressed I think.

Indeed. I have met far too many of these yahoos, and prefer to avoid them completely.

• Like 1