Chrome cover on front lights of new pickup. Should I opt for it?

davidst01

Im purchasing a new pickup. The dealer offered free chrome covers on the front lights.

Did you do this on your pickup or not? Is it a cheap gimmick? Or do you think it looks good. Ive chosen a dark red colour for my pickup. Thus not sure if I should proceed or not

cheers

Except that they only pay a few baht for such garbage so maybe only worth a liter or 2 at best.

Yeah but they tell the punter they are a freebie worth Bt1200.00.... watch em wriggle when you tell em to put that Bt.1200.00 into the fuel tank instead.

• Like 2

Except that they only pay a few baht for such garbage so maybe only worth a liter or 2 at best.

Yeah but they tell the punter they are a freebie worth Bt1200.00.... watch em wriggle when you tell em to put that Bt.1200.00 into the fuel tank instead.

Checkmate... thumbsup.gif

How on earth did you work out he is from Check Republic Mate ??

How on earth did you work out he is from Check Republic Mate ??

Do you mean Czech Republic? ................. Mate.................... wink.png

I think they're awful, but unfortunately they seem pretty popular over here (probably because they're free and shiny).

They may be free and shiny, but they block half of your headlights out and are useless at night driving. They are about as handy as a wheel on a walking stick.1zgarz5.gif

If he didn't offer you a chrome fuel cap cover as well, go to another dealer.laugh.png

and the rear light clusters, central brake light (if there is one) and side panel indicators..........if your going to have them surely you need the whole set! thumbsup.gif