Woman beheaded in London attack

webfact

They found it necessary to pronounce her "dead at the scene"?

From a beheading...sherlock !

How british of them.

Yeah, that was a pretty redundant sentence (I guess writers get paid by the word?).

In the German press, they wrote about "the allegedly beheaded person." Not sure how you would be able to fake your own beheading in front of police and a coroner, but stranger things have happened.

• Replies 449
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Note that just as in the Lee Rigby case, the knife-wielding assailant was taken alive by police.

In the US he would have been riddled with bullets and DOA at the courthouse.

American police have much to learn from their British counterparts when it comes to subduing armed suspects..

Lee Rigby lost his life to some idiot, if I was the policeman I would of riddled his body with bullets too, also it was reported in the press , the Guy felt no remorse ??? Keeping him in a British jail is just costing British Tax Payers money... He deserves to,die, for what he done...

He wanted to die at the scene, martyrs' death and all that stuff. Lot better for them to have a miserable, unremarkable life & death in prison

Edited by simple1
  • Like 2

Following the recent videos of the nutters beheading the kidnapped journalists, I hope this is not another craze that will take off similar to the "Ice Bucket Challenge" (which has really got on my nerves).

RIP to the Lady and the Journalists.

Seriously worrying! Can you imagine if it went viral amongst the Muslim communities - The behead an old woman challenge.

I'd also start to keep my cat indoors if I lived near any of the said communities.

• Like 2

Note that just as in the Lee Rigby case, the knife-wielding assailant was taken alive by police.

American police have much to learn from their British counterparts when it comes to subduing armed suspects..

Crap. Maybe they could learn something from each other. Those who willingly kill, do they really deserve a nice trial? NO.

• Like 2

And Cameron gonna use this to scare us so he can go with the USA and bomb

Iraq and Syria because assad won't play with the West.

We sold the gas to saddam to gas the kurds.

Now we want to arm the kurds.

All about shell /BP oilfields in kirkuk.

The kurds will fight to the death because they want a homeland.

And hopefully they will play ball with us.

The wahabi. Are the real nutters here.

They like polpot want to turn back the clock to yesteryear.

And the wahabi 's come from Saudi.

Root all the nutters and you come to Saudi Arabia.

I drove the arabs in london for many years before.

They make us infidels look like saints

Its funny how the Islamic extremists like to use modern technology to communicate and spread their propaganda, but if they had their way, they'd take us all back to 570 A.D. If people with this mindset had been in power for hundreds of years, I doubt these idiots would have modern technology to use.

It's a relatively free market and relative freedom that allows the development of such goodies. For a start they'd have to kill all the scientists for using reason and evidence and denying the absolute power of God. They operate in such an illogical world of contradiction.

Ditto on the Saudi's too.

I for one, would like to see the British Police learning from their American counterparts.

Recent convert - randomly targeted?

He did try to attack a car and a cat as well so right now I reckon drugs and/or serious mental illness.

Yep, a beheaded cat was located, from a media report "A local resident described seeing a man brandishing a machete and shouting about cats." Plus "Whilst it is too early to speculate on what the motive behind this attack was I am confident, based on the information currently available to me, that it is not terrorist related." Have to wait & see if the investigation later proves otherwise

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-29068391

Walking around attacking people, animals and property and using a knife to behead is certainly a means of creating terror. Obviously, no sane person with any morals would ever behead a person so there is more at play here. The same, however, could be said for the lunatics running around in bed sheets beheadings innocent people in Iraq at the present time.

Recent convert - randomly targeted?

He did try to attack a car and a cat as well so right now I reckon drugs and/or serious mental illness.

Yep, a beheaded cat was located, from a media report "A local resident described seeing a man brandishing a machete and shouting about cats." Plus "Whilst it is too early to speculate on what the motive behind this attack was I am confident, based on the information currently available to me, that it is not terrorist related." Have to wait & see if the investigation later proves otherwise

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-29068391

Walking around attacking people, animals and property and using a knife to behead is certainly a means of creating terror. Obviously, no sane person with any morals would ever behead a person so there is more at play here. The same, however, could be said for the lunatics running around in bed sheets beheadings innocent people in Iraq at the present time.

I think this will turn out to be schizophrenia. I'll wait for the evidence.

• Like 1

@f40

But it is about morals isn't it. Our decadent lifestyle offends them, and their blood lust and barbarianism offends us.

Civilization is always at risk to the barbarians, because they are not bound by anything. But the civilized culture hold rules above survival.

It's too late anyhow, nothing left but a few more years of freedom, perhaps, before the full shitstorm blows in.

Edited by canuckamuck
  • Like 1

Its only going to get worse.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-29057709

I look at it as a cultral exchange. Immigrants move in and British born (me) move out. Jobs a good-un, lets hope they can cope with the weather.

A woman got back home to England, got out of the car and let her 2 kids out. Then a complete stranger appeared from under the rear seat.

Maybe he wasn't a complete stranger..whistling.gif

He was arrested and handed over to immigration police.

,,,where he claimed asylum with a cock and bull story.

Yep just the usual claim political Asylum, and end up getting Free Lodgings in Notting hill or some Central area of London and then start claiming benefits, while British Pensioners cannot afford to put on there heating... ?? Rough Justice....

Its only going to get worse.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-29057709

I look at it as a cultral exchange. Immigrants move in and British born (me) move out. Jobs a good-un, lets hope they can cope with the weather.

A woman got back home to England, got out of the car and let her 2 kids out. Then a complete stranger appeared from under the rear seat.

Maybe he wasn't a complete stranger..whistling.gif

He was arrested and handed over to immigration police.

,,,where he claimed asylum with a cock and bull story.

Yep just the usual claim political Asylum, and end up getting Free Lodgings in Notting hill or some Central area of London and then start claiming benefits, while British Pensioners cannot afford to put on there heating... ?? Rough Justice....

British pensioners of any particular shade in fact. Plenty of decent Black and Asian British folk lived, worked and paid tax in the UK their whole lives. Rough justice indeed.

Considering the example you have used here, you seem to have it backwards. The Brits are the ones who could learn something when it comes to subduing terrorist murderers.

Unfortunately a Brazilian was running around the tube with a backpack on 7/11 after all the other suicide bombings, and refused to stop for the police some ten times or so, so they quite rightly shot him in the brain stem.

Instead of just accepting that he was a victim of circumstance and in the wrong place at the wrong time, out came the handwringers wailing and gnashing their teeth, so now we have to ask "Excuse me, are you a terrorist and would you mind showing me your bomb" before we're allowed to blow the scum away.

blink.png

• Like 1

should have put him down and saved the taxpayers money and wasted court time

Too right.

Too right wing.

The right wing is the future mon ami.

Wake up and smell the coffee.

You can only blame yourselves...lefties/liberals/greenies with your hare-brained, failed ideoplogies.

When a nation is threatened with annihilation people tend to go for the most tribal/atavistic ideology...in the case of Europe, the far-right.

Amen.

All depends on Rupert Murdoch.

So we go from one extreme to the other and the pendulum of human misery perpetually swings for eternity. sad.png

• Like 1

and saved the taxpayers money and wasted court time

Too right wing.

Too right.

The right wing is the future mon ami.

Wake up and smell the coffee.

You can only blame yourselves...lefties/liberals/greenies with your hare-brained, failed ideoplogies.

When a nation is threatened with annihilation people tend to go for the most tribal/atavistic ideology...in the case of Europe, the far-right.

Amen.

All depends on Rupert Murdoch.

So we go from one extreme to the other and the pendulum of human misery perpetually swings for eternity. sad.png

Human misery will never stop.

Its eradication is just another delusion of the Left.

There's unavoidable misery and avoidable misery. Political extremes of either side are the cause of the avoidable misery.

• Like 1

Well I'm a sceptic but 'recent convert' and head chopping...

The further disturbing element of this story is how the government tries to convince us that up is down, anything other than Islam. This is similar to the Foot Hood shooting in the USA where it was labeled "workplace violence." At a certain point, negligence can no longer explain the actions of governments willfully abandoning reason.

• Like 2