Pattaya officials given time to clean up beach, but military is watching

Rimmer

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

has anyone seen the video clip of the lady tourist sitting on a pattaya beach and then looks like an umbrella chair

hirer approaches her and tells her to leave the beach where he intimidates her by circling her and kicking sand on

her then taking her arm and physically removing her

seems he must own the beach

now looks like the video has been taken off but ncpo prayuth chan-ocha should view this and act 6n these standover

people

I have seen it i do not know what is going on though

Is this the video? Richard Barrow just tweeted it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lEZ7XicTTLs

That could be looked at as ABH and assault and he should certainly get a visit from the boys in cabbage suits. Perhaps he should try doing that to them and see if he gets the same results.

• Like 1

has anyone seen the video clip of the lady tourist sitting on a pattaya beach and then looks like an umbrella chair

hirer approaches her and tells her to leave the beach where he intimidates her by circling her and kicking sand on

her then taking her arm and physically removing her

seems he must own the beach

now looks like the video has been taken off but ncpo prayuth chan-ocha should view this and act 6n these standover

people

I have seen it i do not know what is going on though

Is this the video? Richard Barrow just tweeted it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lEZ7XicTTLs

That could be looked at as ABH and assault and he should certainly get a visit from the boys in cabbage suits. Perhaps he should try doing that to them and see if he gets the same results.

An hour or two later there was a picture of the "beach attendant" under arrest.

• Like 1

Have just spoken to a Thai friend and the Thai media are reporting that this man is not the owner of the chairs & umbrellas but is merely an employee (now ex-employee) and is in fact Cambodian, not Thai.

He is "helping police with their inquiries see here;

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/757929-clip-of-beach-mafia-controlling-the-area/page-10#entry8354170

it seems some of the umbrella people have opened up their space a little. the food not being aloud to be cooked on the beach is fair enough because the rats are feeding on the rubbish they are to lazy to remove. the jet ski scam continues

thing is, the same 3 policemen have been policing the beach for many years, no matter how many times the police chief is changed its still the same policemen and they are there today at the scene of the scam as usual. why have they never been moved along? do they have a family relationship with the scammers? I wont speculate on this forum, suffice to say that the scams will continue unabated until someone has the moral strength to move these guys along, and it hasnt happened yet