Age Difference

pepi1

I was 82 a couple of years back , when I was living in my big house overlooking the Thames and checking my stocks and shares online. By accident my finger slipped and logged onto a sex website. The next thing was a Thai dating site appeared. Thats the trouble with one finger typing. Anyway I saw the most beautiful 18 year old . Much too young for me I thought--at my age! Could not resist, so I contacted her online and sent my photo and a little about myself, house etc ,etc. Well, could not believe it-she replied! Can-Can was her nick name. You read and hear about love at first sight , let me tell you its true. She told me although I was 82, she just knew I could make her happy. Fed up with Thai men . A couple more emails about each other and it was true love. I tried not to think it was her young age or beautiful body that attracted me. It was deeper than that. I arranged for her to come to London. We married very quickly and she settled in so easy as Lady of the Manor. She told me how bad she felt living in such a grand house and her mum and dad living in a tin shed in Buriram. This girl had real feelings, so I bought 23 rai of land and built a lovely 15 mill house for them. It wasnt fair that they had work extra hard to look after it, so I sent them 100,000 each month. How many girls would think of their parents like that first! She asked if her brother could join us in London. Of course I said and he came over. Oh, they were such a close family, always hugging and telling each other how much they loved each other. So nice. They were young and I thought it was only right that they went out at night and talked about mum and dad etc. They were so kind and made sure I was all tucked up in bed by 8pm. A couple of months went by and Can-Can told me she pregnant!! How could this be I asked.? She told me that one night when I was asleep she took advantage of me came on top. Didnt want want me to have heart attack or something like that. Now thats what I call a good girl. We had had a beautiful baby, she told me not to worrythat it did not look like me, all babies look like someone else when born. Anyway 2 years on now she has a British passport. She said now no more silly questions at British Embassy like where in Pattaya do you live and job to buy all those sexy clothes . No more sitting inside with air -con on freezing. We all returned to Thailand for a 3 month holiday ,buts thats another story---to be cont.