Skype lessons

danphuket

• 2 weeks later...

Pirate Bay has the Rosetta Stone course. I downloaded it,but life is too short to learn Thai

He's not asking for a course that you can download, but learn through the internet. Anyways that course you are referring to is an old version (2.8) of Rosetta Stone. Not so nice to study with. Another is from Pimsleur, but here too a short version, only 30 lessons.

So I would suggest to Google it. Plenty of courses to choose from. Can't really say which is good or suitable for your personal learning style.

Before coming to BKK, I had a teacher via skype. Now I live in BKK so now I do 1-1 lessons with her.

Her English is very good by Thai standards - Some people like teachers who can communicate well in English, some do not. I personally do think it has it's benefits, but if you're someone who likes to only communicate in Thai, I'm sure she is willing to do that.

She has a degree in lingustics.

She is now teaching full time (So I assume very good availibity times, however I'm not sure how busy she is at the moment to take on new students)

Very reasonable prices.

most importantly she is very easy to get along with...which I think is important to a teacher/student relationship.

If you are interested, I can ask if she can take on new students and I can give you her email/fb.