Can not apply for International Funds Transfer Service

I have Bangkok Bank, and want to transfer some money back to Norway.

I am using I-Banking, but when I click on the link to fill out the form it say:

"Sorry, your banking records indicate your visa status is “Tourist” or "Foreigners who are permanent residents in Thailand without work permit" you may not be able to apply or update your profile for the service via the website channel.
In this case, please visit your nearest Bangkok Bank branch to apply.

For further assistance, please call Bualuang Phone at 1333 or +66 (0) 2645 5555. (UI-81)"

So, what can I do about transfer MY money back to Norway, or is it that I have to spend MY money here in Thailand???

Anyone who can help on how to do?

The bank may require a document detailing time/date you transferred the money(s) here.

With some (non-Thai) banks, you can go to your account, find the transaction, R-click then print a copy.

If you simply put exchanged cash into your account, maybe cannot do transfer. Good luck, AA

It is possible to do via internet banking but you must first to to the branch and set up the transfer service.

It will be limited to the accounts overseas you nominate and there must be a stated official reason to do this (ie to pay bills and expenses overseas, pay education fees etc). It is a BOT requirement to have this. For foreigners it is mainly to repatriate Thai earned income which is acceptable.