Same-sex wedding for British diplomat in China

Lite Beer

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Doesn't seem right to me for Embassy staff to be married. Doesn't feel right to see Ladyboys been advertised on this page as well.

Marriage is a union between man and woman.

Just saying.

To any reasonable person, men marrying other men is disgusting, not to mention unnatural and unhealthy. For some reason, there tends to be a lot of gender confusion in Thailand, so homosexuals from other countries flock here. You are right, marriage is a union between man and woman. To allow men to marry other men or women to marry other women, makes a mockery out of marriage. I think the Chinese should have sent their concerns to the UK, and requested the two fruit cakes that married each other be sent elsewhere. Just saying :-)

Marriage is purely a construct dreamed up by the Church and the Law. Without religion it would be meaningless, and to be honest anyone one with a modicum of intelligence realises that to base one's behaviour on sky fairies is a bit silly.

There have always been men and women who are attracted to the same gender. You do not see through the human condition and stick to your outdated views.

Personally I would find sleeping with a woman unnatural and unhealthy , never have and never will.

And as for the comment that homosexuals flock to Thailand- oh dear- think we are outnumbered by 99-1 by the hoards of tattooed sexpats !

Homosexuals that have no belief in God seems to be common. It's a relief to hear you have never had sex with a woman and never will. That means you and the two fruit cakes that married each other won't be reproducing and polluting the gene pool. I can only image how scary it must be for you with the hoards of tattooed sex-pats in CM. Thanks for sharing.

I would strongly suggest that posters refrain from the continued use of inflammatory language.

This topic is about two people who were married. It was in China and one was a British diplomat.

Stay on topic.

• Like 1

Doesn't seem right to me for Embassy staff to be married. Doesn't feel right to see Ladyboys been advertised on this page as well.

Marriage is a union between man and woman.

Just saying.

To any reasonable person, men marrying other men is disgusting, not to mention unnatural and unhealthy. For some reason, there tends to be a lot of gender confusion in Thailand, so homosexuals from other countries flock here. You are right, marriage is a union between man and woman. To allow men to marry other men or women to marry other women, makes a mockery out of marriage. I think the Chinese should have sent their concerns to the UK, and requested the two fruit cakes that married each other be sent elsewhere. Just saying :-)
Marriage is purely a construct dreamed up by the Church and the Law. Without religion it would be meaningless, and to be honest anyone one with a modicum of intelligence realises that to base one's behaviour on sky fairies is a bit silly.

There have always been men and women who are attracted to the same gender. You do not see through the human condition and stick to your outdated views.

Personally I would find sleeping with a woman unnatural and unhealthy , never have and never will.

And as for the comment that homosexuals flock to Thailand- oh dear- think we are outnumbered by 99-1 by the hoards of tattooed sexpats !

Homosexuals that have no belief in God seems to be common. It's a relief to hear you have never had sex with a woman and never will. That means you and the two fruit cakes that married each other won't be reproducing and polluting the gene pool. I can only image how scary it must be for you with the hoards of tattooed sex-pats in CM. Thanks for sharing.

On the contrary I had a strict Catholic Childhood, which was shattered from a very young age , because of our Priest... , you can imagine the rest.... I will never forget.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
What difference does it make to anyone?

Many happy returns to the lovely couple.

Live and live, no?[/quote

Agreed, but it probably wasn't very diplomatic :-)

We could send them Antony Blair to do some of his "envoying" he does that would piss them off more than a couple of blokes getting married. He could advise them on all the things he's good at you know like bending the truth (lying), and like bending the truth (lying) hmm can't think of anything else.

I'm a bit scared though if we really piss them off they might stop sending us those high quality screw drivers and spanners that snap first time used. Or send us their toys made in the traditional way using traditional lead in the paint.

God forbid!!

Edited by japsportscarmad

Chinese are fine with it ...they were talking about having a Maoist celebration ceremony in the Chinese embassy in the UK to drive home the point

But then they were worried too many people may turn up for the Szechuan chicken offered at the buffet lines tongue.png

Sichuan chicken?

Got my attention!

post-37101-0-89536800-1415145510_thumb.jpost-37101-0-25898000-1415145520_thumb.j

• Like 1