Same-sex wedding for British diplomat in China

Lite Beer

Here's a tip for you then -- don't have sex with or marry a man.

Sorted!

Ya just got to love some people. They would NEVER think of having a relationship with a man and would certainly not marry another man, but they think cruising public toilets for a BJ is perfectly acceptable.

But dogging. Pegging is fine as long as it's a man and a woman?

I don't know what these terms mean, but you obviously would. Why would anyone want to marry a hybrid? There are lots of real woman out there and lots of men if you, as you seem to be, are that way inclined.

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most normal men find men having sex with other men repulsive. It doesn't mean they are homophobic or uneducated. Personally, I think two men getting married to each other is ridiculous.

Sorted!

I certainly appreciate the tip but no man in his right mind is going to have sex with another man, much less get married to one.

Thank you for another classic example of a homophobic post. It must be nice for you to know it is still socially "acceptable" to blatantly parade your ignorance and bigotry against certain minority groups, like gay people. Enjoy it while it lasts.

Edited by Jingthing

Sorted!

Ya just got to love some people. They would NEVER think of having a relationship with a man and would certainly not marry another man, but they think cruising public toilets for a BJ is perfectly acceptable.

I'm not certain what circles you travel in but I have never knowingly met a man who cruses public toilets looking for a BJ. OMG!!

Most normal men find men having sex with other men repulsive. It doesn't mean they are homophobic or uneducated. Personally, I think two men getting married to each other is ridiculous.

Sorted!

I certainly appreciate the tip but no man in his right mind is going to have sex with another man, much less get married to one.

Thank you for another classic example of a homophobic post. It must be nice for you to know it is still socially "acceptable" to blatantly parade your ignorance and bigotry against certain minority groups, like gay people. Enjoy it while it lasts.

I'm not certain why you think this is a homophobic, ignorant or bigot post. Enjoy what while it lasts?

Sorted!

Thank you for another classic example of a homophobic post. It must be nice for you to know it is still socially "acceptable" to express your bigotry against certain groups, like gay people. Enjoy it while it lasts.

Socially acceptable,the same as politically correct, just another form of repression, a bigot,a racist or a homophobe should have the same right to express their opinions as a gay or a black person living on social security

You do know most homophobes are closet homosexuals that can't live with the guilt of their own desires?

Really?

I am scared of male homosexuals because of social science research which shows that as a group they represent a hugely elevated risk, compared to the population of males as a whole, of molesting my young boy. I am not scared of female homosexuals because social science research is equally adamant that they represent no similar risk. Before having my boy and studying the research, I was never scared of homosexual males; indeed I have close male homosexual friends who date from my days of innocence and, knowing them very well, greatly enjoy their companionship.

But then again I have never had the sort of desire to which you allude, so I cannot disprove your assertion that "most" fear of homosexuality stems from self knowledge. I can only say that from my non homosexual vantage point, I have known a non scientific sample of closeted homosexuals and none to my knowledge were scared of other homosexuals, though a couple certainly did strike me as depressives.

For whatever it might be worth, it strikes me that male homosexuals would do well to consider a little deeper the various reasons why some others so dislike them. Yes, some of this phobia is rank unjustifiable prejudice directed at those who are different, and to the extend that this can be isolated as the reason for the dislike homosexuals deserve protections under the law just as any other citizen. But to the extend that this dislike is based on other considerations, particularly peer reviewed studies which appear in professional journals, homosexuals might do well to show a little more understanding for the reasons they may be feared.

You do know most homophobes are closet homosexuals that can't live with the guilt of their own desires?

Really?

I am scared of male homosexuals because of social science research which shows that as a group they represent a hugely elevated risk, compared to the population of males as a whole, of molesting my young boy. I am not scared of female homosexuals because social science research is equally adamant that they represent no similar risk. Before having my boy and studying the research, I was never scared of homosexual males; indeed I have close male homosexual friends who date from my days of innocence and, knowing them very well, greatly enjoy their companionship.

But then again I have never had the sort of desire to which you allude, so I cannot disprove your assertion that "most" fear of homosexuality stems from self knowledge. I can only say that from my non homosexual vantage point, I have known a non scientific sample of closeted homosexuals and none to my knowledge were scared of other homosexuals, though a couple certainly did strike me as depressives.

For whatever it might be worth, it strikes me that male homosexuals would do well to consider a little deeper the various reasons why some others so dislike them. Yes, some of this phobia is rank unjustifiable prejudice directed at those who are different, and to the extend that this can be isolated as the reason for the dislike homosexuals deserve protections under the law just as any other citizen. But to the extend that this dislike is based on other considerations, particularly peer reviewed studies which appear in professional journals, homosexuals might do well to show a little more understanding for the reasons they may be feared.

You are rather short of the truth on your motives, glossing over your assertion that homosexuals are after your son for now. If you really feared that you would support gay marriage, encouraging gays into a healthy monogomous relationship instead of trying to force them to keep their sexuality secret, I like my gays flaming and in your face so I know who they are. You are your own worst enemy if that is what you fear. All the paedos that are in the news lately from Jimmy Saville, Ken Dodd, Rotherham rape gangs all so called heterosexuals, you're a bigot and you try to hide behind pseudo science, we can all pull reports off the internet to support our cause.

• Like 2

Good post above about anti-gay bigots but most gay people are not flaming and have no wish to be so. They are mostly just everyday people. To suggest that being out as a gay person means you have to go out everyday wiggling their bottoms or waving a big rainbow flag is offensive in ANOTHER way. The international gay civil rights movement seeks equal treatment under the law or short of that at least reduction in oppression. It is does not mean everyone is going to love gay people or bigotry will ever go away.

Edited by Jingthing
  • Like 1

Most of my past relationships were with MARRIED MEN ??? , and 99 percent of the time, it was ME who

Finished the Relationship....

Good for you for finishing those perverted relationships on your own. Hopefully, you didn't spread any communicable diseases to these people.

Sorry, was you one of them , that I ditched....

• Like 1

Sorted!

I'm not certain what circles you travel in but I have never knowingly met a man who cruses public toilets looking for a BJ. OMG!!

Where exactly do you live Walton's Mountain, rest assure you it DEFINETLY goes on, hence the reason I rarely use public toilets.....

Most of my past relationships were with MARRIED MEN ??? , and 99 percent of the time, it was ME who

Good for you for finishing those perverted relationships on your own. Hopefully, you didn't spread any communicable diseases to these people.

You've come a long way since the days when you first started to read stories by Beatrix Potter haven't you.

Sorted!

Where exactly do you live Walton's Mountain, rest assure you it DEFINETLY goes on, hence the reason I rarely use public toilets.....

After reading many of the posts regarding these two men getting married to each other, it sounds like many of you are hanging out in men's restrooms in hopes of meeting Mr. Right.

You've come a long way since the days when you first started to read stories by Beatrix Potter haven't you.

Actually Beatrix Potter never interested me, Paddington Bear was more my kind of reading...

Sorted!

What are you going to do if your son or daughter turn out gay? All this hatred for man on man sex but woman on woman is never mentioned? That's because you never have fantasies about being a lesbian but you do have cottaging dreams. How guilty you must feel in the cold light of day, how strong the desire must be to punish and blame someone for your dirty little thoughts? Odd how people comfortable in their sexuality never tell others how they should live. You are like the little dog with the loudest bark hoping the other dogs don't realise what he is! Edited by LBLover
  • Like 1

Sorted!

After reading many of the posts regarding these two men getting married to each other, it sounds like many of you are hanging out in men's restrooms in hopes of meeting Mr. Right.

You already found your Mr right?

Sorted!

What are you going to do if your son or daughter turn out gay? All this hatred for man on man sex but woman on woman is never mentioned? That's because you never have fantasies about being a lesbian but you do have cottaging dreams. How guilty you must feel in the cold light of day, how strong the desire must be to punish and blame someone for your dirty little thoughts? Odd how people comfortable in their sexuality never tell others how they should live. You are like the little dog with the loudest bark hoping the other dogs don't realise what he is!

As a parent, I would have been very disappointed if I had a son or daughter that turned out to be homosexual. Why would you think I would fantasise about being a lesbian, lol?

I understand neither heterosexual deviant slang nor have i knowledge about homosexual practices, i prefer the English language as spoken in polite society. There seems to be an awful lot of aggressive coming out here, perhaps some witty intelligent invective would make a nice change,combined with some discretion

• Like 1

Anyone else find it odd he does not understand heterosexual devient slang but is a full on master mind on homosexual practices???

I find it odd you would think everyone would know about "heterosexual deviant slang." This may come as a shock to you but there are a lot of normal people on this site. I would suspect, very few would ever entertain the idea of hanging out in a men's restroom looking for sex, lol.

Sorted!

You already found your Mr right?

I found Mrs. Right, lol.

Anyone else find it odd he does not understand heterosexual devient slang but is a full on master mind on homosexual practices???

I find it odd you would think everyone would know about "heterosexual deviant slang." This may come as a shock to you but there are a lot of normal people on this site. I would suspect, very few would ever entertain the idea of hanging out in a men's restroom looking for sex, lol.

VillagePeopleBiker.jpg

I understand neither heterosexual deviant slang nor have i knowledge about homosexual practices, i prefer the English language as spoken in polite society. There seems to be an awful lot of aggressive coming out here, perhaps some witty intelligent invective would make a nice change,combined with some discretion

OK Pops ... Message understood loud and clear....

Bring on the Humour....l, or in this case L'Amour.....

VillagePeopleBiker.jpg

Gosh there me again.... Really should trip my Moustache....

VillagePeopleBiker.jpg

Gosh there me again.... Really should trip my Moustache....

You got that retro look down!

• Like 1

Someone once said, "If you think gay sex is funny, you've been doing it wrong."

I like the Joan Rivers line about Michael Jackson, "The Michael Jackson trouble is all my fault. I told him to go find some twenty-eight year old so how was I to know he'd get twenty of them?"

Four men went golfing together one day; three headed to the first tee and one went into the club house to take care of the bill. The three men started talking, bragging about their sons. The first man told the others, “My son is a home builder and he’s so successful that he gave a friend a new home – for free.”

The second man said, “My son was a car salesman and now he owns a multi-line dealership. He”s so successful that he gave a friend two Cadillacs.”

The third man, not wanting to be outdone bragged, “My son is a stock broker and he’s doing so well that he gave his friend an entire stock portfolio.”

The fourth man joined them on the tee after a few minutes of taking care of business. The first man mentioned, “We were just talking about our sons. How is yours doing?” The fourth man replied, “Well, my son is gay. I’m not totally thrilled about it, but he must be good. His last three boyfriends gave him a house, two cars, and a stock portfolio.

• Like 2

Who would like to drop earthpig in the middle of mardi gras, with no map, telephone or clothes?

So, gentle OxfordWill, you fanatasize about penetration of anal sex virgins do you? Particularly-- it would appear from your words--ones that are lost and helpless.

That wouldnt include anyone under age would it?

• Like 1