Wanted: Commercial Space In Chiang Mai

Monkey Fish

Hi All,

Apologies if this should be in the classifieds forum, but it seemed slightly more appropriate to put it here.

As the topic says, I'm looking in Chiang Mai for commercial space for a decent sized bar, enough room for a couple full sized snooker tables (or more, or a lot more). Pretty open as to location. Also would consider acquiring an ongoing business interest at the right price.

If you have, or know of, something suitable, I'd love to hear from you.

Thanks,

monk

You can buy my place for 12 M baht ... Freehold ... Extremely centrally located ... Four stories - first floor (with frontporch) can easily seat 38 person and still have room for one snooker table + bar counter + fully equipped kitchen and toilet ... second floor is okay for two snooker tables ... third and fourth floor: well - up to you.

Sorry, asking price is unnegotiable - I love the place too much to let it go for less.

is there a group or something that meets frequently for a game of snooker or two? love the game so much but its been a while since i played it. some places i have been to in chiangmai, mostly thai oriented. plus i don't have a snooker buddy. anyone???

thanks!.

is there a group or something that meets frequently for a game of snooker or two? love the game so much but its been a while since i played it. some places i have been to in chiangmai, mostly thai oriented. plus i don't have a snooker buddy. anyone???

thanks!.

Sounds like an excuse for a few cold ones...not sure as to my capability with the snooker cue but prepared to give it try.

As to commercial space - I would guess that anything is for sale if the price is right - find what you like the look of and make an offer :o

thanks!.

Sounds like an excuse for a few cold ones...not sure as to my capability with the snooker cue but prepared to give it try.

As to commercial space - I would guess that anything is for sale if the price is right - find what you like the look of and make an offer :o

Say SSE, what say you and me meet up for a game of snooker sometime???? Yes better play while sipping some TigerBeer!