Road Rage

Lancelot

Yesterday at about 6:25 pm I was south bound on Kotchanasana RD., just before a few bars at the intersection with Loy Kroh when I briefly witnessed some Road Rage. A Thai guy stopped his pick up fully blocking the left lane, got out, gives a farang on a Harley the middle finger an starts yelling at him. The farang seemed to say "I thought you were..." but he is smiling and not wanting a problem. I saw one or two other bikers, so it might have been three farangs vs one Thai, but that can change in a hurry and who know, the Thai could have been packing.

The Thai guy looked a bit scruffy, but so did the farangs. It all happened so fast and I don't know what initiated the incident but the Thai guy was clearly not backing off and the one farang seemed to be avoiding a confrontation. At least for the brief amount of time I was observing.

Any one else see what happened and can elaborate?

Edited by Lancelot

Unless there was a real street brawl then its not even worth reporting.

If i was you i woukd have embellished the story

Pit bull was at the end of the chain

Wife gets out and decides to have a go

Biker takes helmet off and its Jason Statham

You missed a trick there :rolleyes:

Awesome post because now if you google "Jason Statham pit bull" you get a hit. Nicely done.

• 4 months later...

Many years ago when the wonderful JJ Bakery was part of the Montri Hotel and my then girlfriend and now wife was working there witnessed a drive by shooting (so to speak) when a farang on a big bike drove pass a truck and flipped the bird,he was shot twice in the back and died.....the driver was caught and....well....wai2.gif

Many years ago when the wonderful JJ Bakery was part of the Montri Hotel and my then girlfriend and now wife was working there witnessed a drive by shooting (so to speak) when a farang on a big bike drove pass a truck and flipped the bird,he was shot twice in the back and died.....the driver was caught and....well....wai2.gif

Same thing happened about 2010 to an individual (farang) at the intersection of 1001 and 121. Keep the finger down.

• Like 1

Same thing happened about 2010 to an individual (farang) at the intersection of 1001 and 121. Keep the finger down.

Yep, remember that. Driver flipped off a Thai who supposedly cut in front of him and, at the intersection, the Thai driver pulled up and shot and killed the falang. Then, either 2 or 3 nights later, two motorsy drivers pulled up and blew away another driver at the same intersection. The only semi-humorous result of these two incidents is that a fair number of Thai drivers, because of the "ghosts" at that intersection, avoided it for a while which resulted in some minor traffic issues in the area.

Those falang who elect to flip somebody off really ought to invest in some life insurance first. Using the finger is the kind of behavior likely many of us engaged in when we were "young and dumb" whereas, in our wiser older years, we learn to smile and mutter something about their mother under our breath.