Sad face: Thailand made to wait for iPhone 6

webfact

There's more to a phone than raw specs

Indeed there is - it's mostly about the ecosystem around it. i.e. the OS, app support and accessories (cases, docks etc) - that's where Apple still have the edge IMHO - there's not a single reputable app or accessory vendor on the planet that's not going to make a version of the product for the iPhone6/6+, but plenty of them who will ignore the rest of the market.

Edited by IMHO
  • Like 1

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I heard that the iPhone 6 can measure the IQ of a person and that's the reason they didn't make it available in Thailand. Nobody would buy it due to fear of losing face because of two digit results.

We need to buy you a stage for your birthday because I think you are training to become a professional comedian. By the way, are you Russian?

I heard that the iPhone 6 can measure the IQ of a person and that's the reason they didn't make it available in Thailand. Nobody would buy it due to fear of losing face because of two digit results.

We need to buy you a stage for your birthday because I think you are training to become a professional comedian. By the way, are you Russian?

Not sure he's not slightly correct!

IOS8 wave feature!

http://fansided.com/2014/09/19/ios-8-wave-hoax-tricks-apple-fans-into-microwaving-iphone/

Edited by casualbiker

IOS8 wave feature!

http://fansided.com/2014/09/19/ios-8-wave-hoax-tricks-apple-fans-into-microwaving-iphone/

Well, you know what they say - better to buy an iPhone and have everyone think you're an idiot, than buy a Samsung and confirm it :P

Just a joke guys, jai yen yen ;)

IOS8 wave feature!

Well, you know what they say - better to buy an iPhone and have everyone think you're an idiot, than buy a Samsung and confirm it :P

Just a joke guys, jai yen yen ;)

Samsung only sell two decent phones. S5 and Note 3/4. Rest are overrated <deleted>!

I don't know but i'm sending my Iphone with DHL and will pay the normal import duty.

I used DHL many time, while it is expensive it is always without any problems.

I don't hope that i get problems now with importing my Iphone 6.

I used the first gen iPhone and binned it fairly quickly...

Then I used the iPhone 4 - Great Phone (Jailbroken)

Then I used the iPhone 5 - Again, Great Phone (Jailbroken) but I got tired of a small screen.

I purchased the HTC One - A terrible experience. I got rid of it after 2 months.

Now I'm using the Samsung S5 and I'm 'quite' satisfied... I like the size, but its not as reliable as my old iPhone 5, it sometimes hangs and freezes, I get the impression that its not as quick, there are slight delays which area subtle but irritating...

I'm wondering if the iPhone 6+ is a better option and will watch this thread and others like it.

It might be picking a couple up in Singapore (in a few weeks I'll be there anyway) and selling extra once back in Bangkok to offset the cost of my phone...

• 3 weeks later...

IOS8 wave feature!

Well, you know what they say - better to buy an iPhone and have everyone think you're an idiot, than buy a Samsung and confirm it tongue.png

They say that? Poor sheeps.

Just a joke guys, jai yen yen wink.png

I don't know but i'm sending my Iphone with DHL and will pay the normal import duty.

Be wary about sending your iPhone into Thailand. I once left my iPhone in HKG for repair (because I bought it there) and a colleague sent it back to me via Fedex. Stacks of paperwork for Customs, multiple calls with Fedex, a couple of thousand baht and two weeks after it was shipped back to me, I received my iPhone.

• 2 weeks later...

I do love how personally some people take the phone choice of others ;)

I would just like to state now that when I choose my next phone, whoever the manufacturer is, it is not intended as a personal insult to anyone here

I won't be buying it because I perceive that it makes me better (or worse than anyone else), I won't be buying it because I believe it is the best phone in the world - I'll be buying it because I like it ;)

Hopefully one day the android and apple fans will unite to exterminate the windows heathen ;) (only joking)

Be wary about sending your iPhone into Thailand. I once left my iPhone in HKG for repair (because I bought it there) and a colleague sent it back to me via Fedex. Stacks of paperwork for Customs, multiple calls with Fedex, a couple of thousand baht and two weeks after it was shipped back to me, I received my iPhone.

I use couriers and post a lot - FEDEX are the pits for shipping to Thailand in my personal experience