Man Severely Burnt While Allegedly Stealing Cable From Power Poles

george

:D

News FLASH

We just herd from Mrs. Khun-Fused (spokeswomen for The Thai Olympic Association) and the Patters News Weekly Today that the Lad being a proud Buddhist is going to be Ordained today into the Monk Hood to give his views, knowledge and the teaching into the “Meaning of En-light-enment”

Here ended :D the last verse of this (sorry for the Para-3 phase-ing) story without Amplifying the Watt that he will be going to, remembering that he has now Short – Circuited himself with his manly hood. :D

“One believes, now it is time for prays and forgiveness for this Lad” Mrs. Khun-Fused said "and let this be TLW © (The Last Word) on this subject". :o

Yours truly, :D

Kan Win :D

P.S. @ least on tries to make a effort on this and udder “Freds” and not use those 1 phase liners…… :D

Happy Days and may the Light be with you until your power weakens :D

TLW © :D

Edited by Kan Win

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

have you been watching star wars again, my Dear Colonel....?

There there now, ol´ chap, back in the closet with ye!

Ohh , so now they are trying to out flank me with their 2 phasers (in the New World we call phasers, liners, as in "Bin Liner" )wish "ThaiVisaDotCom" also Bin all them, the one liners that is.

In the early wars, sure we used to tink, like, ZZap them and may the Turd be with you, butt now we have manured into total ………………..

This is not the End of mine or your tail… Opps tale…one means..

Yours truly, :o

Kan Win :D

Edited by Kan Win