Age Difference--cont.

pepi1

We left Can-Cans brother looking after the manor house, new Range Rover and my adapted transit van. At Heathrow check in, Can-Can came up with a great idea. So that I could lie down on three seats she and baby could upgrade to first class. What a girl always thinking of my comfort! I paid the extra money but only on the proviso that the first officer kept an eye on her. After all she was only a country girl that lived in Pattaya. Such a nice Thai man. He even said he would introduce her to the five mile high club! I was so pleased for her. I slept like a log that night ,only waking twice to release my head from between the arm rest. In the morning just before landing at Bangkok, Can-Can had become a firm favourite with the Capt and officers. She said she didnt sleep much, so much going on! The crew kept saying thank you to the Auto-pilot whoever he was. Thank you Thai airlines. What I am trying to explain is, dont worry about the age difference,there are nice caring young girls like mine out there. My first time Thailand and now off meet Can-Cans mumma and Pappa in Buriram...........cont

ugh ... troll

Jdinasia....that was well written and funny to boot! Not a troll at all.

In passing, I think that you should reconsider your signature. Where is your sense of humour?

Edited by Artisan

Pardon my ignorance but I’m not even sure I get the point?!.

I don't think that there is, or even has to be, a point. It's just a tongue-in-cheek, light-hearted contribution. It's also a cliff-hanger and I can't wait for the next episode....especially as it will be set in Burirum! :o

ugh ... troll

Jd, it's fiction....... pure fiction.

Read part 1 to get a grip.

Geez! :o

It's a troll .... belongs in Bedlam (but can't get there ... or at the very least in the Farang Pub ....

but generally it is a bargirls-ish thread painting TG's poorly ... yet again. (Maybe in 20 years I'll understand the humor ... but I doubt it ...