US address for the stock broker

How can I have a physical and not a P.O. address in US, preferably in California. My stock broker need this address sine they are not allowed to work with international customer.

The mails are not important and it would be ok if I get or dot get them

Here is one I use that is located in Las Vegas, Nevada, another state income tax free location

http://www.maillinkplus.com/

I also use Mail Link and am satisfied with their service. My banks and brokers accept the address that they provide (it has a box number, but it could also be an apartment number) for 'address purposes. You will need to provide Mail Link or any mail forwarding service with a certified receiving/forwarding approval form, which the US Postal Service requires. The US Embassy in Bangkok will certify the form for you for about $80, but Mail Link accepted a certification by a Thai lawyer (who is a Thai notary) for about B500.

But these were existing bank and brokerage accounts. For a new bank account that I recently tried to open, they also wanted a phone number which I was not able to provide (the phone number I provided did not have a Nevada area code) and I could not open the account, at least not on line. And I have not pursued it further yet.

Here is one I use that is located in Las Vegas, Nevada, another state income tax free location

http://www.maillinkplus.com/

I also use Mail Link and am satisfied with their service. My banks and brokers accept the address that they provide (it has a box number, but it could also be an apartment number) for 'address purposes. You will need to provide Mail Link or any mail forwarding service with a certified receiving/forwarding approval form, which the US Postal Service requires. The US Embassy in Bangkok will certify the form for you for about $80, but Mail Link accepted a certification by a Thai lawyer (who is a Thai notary) for about B500.

But these were existing bank and brokerage accounts. For a new bank account that I recently tried to open, they also wanted a phone number which I was not able to provide (the phone number I provided did not have a Nevada area code) and I could not open the account, at least not on line. And I have not pursued it further yet.

Its so simple to get a free phone number with google voice or groove ip. Any area code and really why would they care about area code these days it means nothing in the cellular world. Amazing they would have a issue if you moved from utah to nevada and wanted to keep your number.

Its so simple to get a free phone number with google voice or groove ip. Any area code and really why would they care about area code these days it means nothing in the cellular world. Amazing they would have a issue if you moved from utah to nevada and wanted to keep your number.

I assume that your comment is a general comment/question and not a solution to my getting a phone number in Las Vegas that is "related' to my mailing address in the US. I went to Google Voice Support and it says that "Google Voice is only supported in the United States and a mobile phone with a U.S. number is required in order to use it." So, Google voice will not work in my situation. I think that there is also a VOIP service called Vonex that may allow a phone in Thailand to be called from a US phone number. I have not investigated that option.

But this is a one-off transaction to park some money in a better rate (about 1%) CD until rates rise more generally over the next year or so. The best rate that my US broker can offer on a 1 year CD is 0.30%. So, I was hoping not to jump through a lot of hoops just to open this short term account.