Ferret pelts in Jomtien

tonytigerbkk

Does anyone know where I can buy ferret pelts in Pattaya, preferably in the upper Jomtien region.

The summer months now draw to a close and the cold season is nearly on us.

Last year I had hamster pelts but due to the size of these creatures the pelts were not very large, so I had to tie them to the side of my head and use them as ear muffs.

My ears were lovely and warm but I had a terrible neck chill.

My wife has suggested using the pelt of a polecat but unfortunately I have a very bad allergic reaction to anything with the word cat in it (I can’t even fly Cathay Pacific without breaking out in hives).

Therefore Pattaya people, I am asking for your help in covering my neckular area during the coming months.

post-87166-0-68905000-1410483718_thumb.j

post-87166-0-67004300-1410483724_thumb.j

post-87166-0-83670000-1410483731_thumb.j

Ferret Face
When a man or woman has a moustache SO thick that it looks as if a ferret, has crawled up on their face. Usually you can't hear what they are saying because of that HUGE moustache.
"OMG I couldn't hear that stupid Ferret Face at the meeting"

"I know right? His moustache has its own zip code bro"
Ferret pelts!!!!
Perhaps not a good idea as one might be considered as cruel to animals, you would be a better man or woman or third person gender in my eyes if you grew your own ''Ferret.''
17pete3-cityroom-blogSmallInline.jpg

Are Ferrets big in Jomtien? I don't really know the area to well.

They are an interesting creature, that I don't know much about. Would Costas be interested?

To be honest Mr. Toad, I think that they are the same size worldwide.

I do know that Jomtien is popular with the Walt crowd so maybe there is an ex-SF group who could trap and skin the ferrets.

This would give our would be Rambo's a chance to practice their survival skills.

• Like 1

"...maybe there is an ex-SF group who could trap and skin the ferrets."

On the QT, ok? So keep this to yourself. They meet during happy hour every Monday at the Mango bar in Khao Noi. They wear pink velcro flies which are usually undone. I didn't tell you this.

They are probably indulging in a spot of Ferret Fiddling http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=ferret%20fiddling

"...maybe there is an ex-SF group who could trap and skin the ferrets."

On the QT, ok? So keep this to yourself. They meet during happy hour every Monday at the Mango bar in Khao Noi. They wear pink velcro flies which are usually undone. I didn't tell you this.

They are probably indulging in a spot of Ferret Fiddling http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=ferret%20fiddling

The problem there is that most of the Walts who hang around Jomtien prefer kiddies to ferrets.