Magners Irish Cider

HansBlinkers

Considering the fact that for years the only cider in Chiang Mai was strongbow, there is quite a decent selection now - Magner's, Keppler's , Thatchers, Merrydown, Crumpton Oaks (Apple and pear). Have I missed any? A few came and went, Blackthorn, Stowford Press and Strongbow are no longer available, but all in all something for most cider lovers there.

Horeca what me to be a member of the website to check product and pricing. Anyone know how much it is for a Magners?

I accessed the catalog. The only 2 brands listed were merry down and crumpton. No mention of Magners. But it's a beta version so perhaps incomplete. At any the price was the same for all these items: 85 baht per case.

Horeca what me to be a member of the website to check product and pricing. Anyone know how much it is for a Magners?

I accessed the catalog. The only 2 brands listed were merry down and crumpton. No mention of Magners. But it's a beta version so perhaps incomplete. At any the price was the same for all these items: 85 baht per case.

85b per case is quite a good price. Even with VAT added it comes out at less than 4 baht a can.

Central Festival Supermarket has Magners.

You can also try here....not sure still going or not? Not Magners, but still Cider!

http://chiang-mai-cider-house.com/cider-price-list.html

and here....

http://www.ciderthailand.com/

I seem to remember trying to contact cider house and not getting through. If he's in business I'd like to know. Cider in Thailand (Apple Honey Ltd) is a wholesaler/importer based in Pattaya and won't send less than 10 cases to Chiang Mai.