Age Difference

pepi1

.......cont..... My first time in Thailand, my God the heat! Can-Can was worried I would catch a chill and told me to keep my wool jumper and long pants on. I knew she cared, but oh it wasnt easy. She has always been right before. We walked through the longest tunnel in the world and arrived at the domestic terminal ready to check in for Burium International airport. By now my weight had decreased dramatically. Good old Can-Can, always one to keep me happy joked that it would keep the excess baggage charge down!! I sort of saw the fuuny side. I was surprised to see how small the plane was to go to such a big city. Anyway, we were met by the captain himself--Capt. Yo-Yo was his name. Strange name I thought. His friend was the capt. of our last plane and the one who introduced Can-Can to the five mile high club. He knew we were flying onto Burirum City Ater boarding Can-Can strapped me nice and tight, bit too tight I thought ,but she didnt want me and the baby to move about too much on take off. Capt. Yo-Yo asked if I would like Can-Can to see her Country from the cockpit. These Thai men are so thoughtful. No problem I said, she deserves a little it for looking after me. It was a very bumpy flight! I was so worried that Can-Can was holding on tight to something. Strange really, because the weather was perfect! The plane touched down with a huge clould of dust. Thank goodness we were the only plane to arrive at that moment ,otherwise big problems for air traffic control. Then I saw the family...............cont

stlye of writing very familiar.

No or little punctuation, no spaces, no paragraphs... Boring :o

BTW touleader si, you've got this goerge suegha blend of an avatr.. pretty cool!

stlye of writing very familiar.

No or little punctuation, no spaces, no paragraphs... Boring :o

BTW touleader si, you've got this goerge suegha blend of an avatr.. pretty cool!

Why thankyou. :D and you have saved me one hel_l of a lot of rum quaffing if I want to see pink elephants!

Not my forum, and not for me to say whether it should or shouldn't be posted here, BUT....I enjoyed the first 3 parts of this saga and eagerly await the next.

I see it for what it is, a bit light-hearted fiction playing on the stereotypical view of a farang-thai relationship: the old fool being taken for a ride by a young Thai girl.

Of course as we all know this does not happen in real life. :o

Never in all my decade or so in LOS have i heard of a Thai girl, named 'Can-Can'!

Great name and great stories, makes own wonder what some writers will steep too, to gain some attention!

First, he is 62, then 82 and not he has amzingly aged over night to 84. Perhaps, in tomorrow's intriguing saga our fantasy man will suddenly be a 105!

Hi lads, now i don't live in the north-east, but i was very surpried to read that Buriram had an international airport! Shivermetimbers.....i didnt think Phanom Rung was that darned popular!

Great imagination this writer has, perhaps though....he ought to take his 'stories' to another website more suited to his imagination. www.oldmanfantasy.com is a good starter!