How I beat the Pattaya Dentist cartel-UPDATE

fforest1

.How I beat the Pattaya Dentist cartel-UPDATE

Jsixpack

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/245160-how-i-beat-the-pattaya-dentist-cartel/

I would like to add a word of caution for any one who is thinking of following Jsixpacks advice

on getting ultra-cheap dental care at Banglamung hospital in Naklua Pattaya..

I got there at 8AM on a Tuesday...

Banglamung hospital was packed.There were lines to get in the lines to turn in your paper

work...When I finally got to dental waiting area upstairs there must have been 100 plus

people ahead of me...

If your looking for any kind of personalized care forget it...You will be a faceless clog in a

overburdened machine..

I could only recommend Banglamung to the career cheap charley or the truly down and

out....Or if you must go try getting there at 6AM to have any chance of seeing a dentist...

I can not comment on the dental care...I needed a crown which I already knew involved

2 Visits...No way could I put up with going through this 2 times to maybe save a few thousand

Baht....So it bagged it and left....

So you have been warned.....

Edited by fforest1
  • Like 1

J6Pack already put that warning in his post / topic (and please note that topic is 4 (yes Four Years old) and they only get busier and busier.

Which I did in this case. Banglamung Hospital has got a dental clinic, so I got my teeth cleaned there for B280 and got three small cosmetic fillings for B600. The quality of the work was as good I've gotten in a clinic. The only downside is that you have to get there early, about 8:00 AM, as they only take 40 patients per day, and it must be on a weekday; and you'll probably wait about 2 hours. I spent my 2 hours, each time, reading a book and listening to my MP3 player.

Ps: Quote from the Original Post: Link: http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/245160-how-i-beat-the-pattaya-dentist-cartel/#entry2552678

Edited by MJCM