Online activist sues coffin-monk for fraud

webfact

Online activist sues coffin-monk for fraud
By Coconuts Bangkok

coffinmonk.jpg?itok=_-_ZkWW-
Photo: @beaver_ch5

BANGKOK: -- A one-man crusader who's placed bounties on a transgender university student and a horny professor is now going after the Chaiyaphum-province monk who tried to kill himself inside a coffin last week.

Songkran Ajchariyasap; self-appointed protecter of the realm and its religion, filed a fraud complaint yesterday with the Crime Suppression Division.

He also accused Luang Phu Phim, 65, of violating a rule by auguring the future – even predicting his own death.

Full story: http://bangkok.coconuts.co//2014/09/16/online-activist-sues-coffin-monk-fraud

cocon.jpg
-- Coconuts Bangkok 2014-09-16

I think that the activist is correct to try to stop the appalling actions of fraudsters; after all, they give themselves and the Thai people a bad name.

Good for him to actually do something about it rather than like all you other posters, sit on your fat behinds criticising.

A one-man crusader who's placed bounties on a transgender university studentand a horny professor ...

"Good for him to actually do something about it rather than like all you other posters, sit on your fat behinds criticising."

Don't know the dimensions of his behind, but it sounds like he's sitting on it criticizing too.

Allegedly placing bounties on people and supposedly suing other people, neither of which would amount to anything in reality, make this character sound like he's more than a few sandwiches shy of a picnic.

"rather than like all you other posters"

Are you saying this particular nut job mentioned in the O/P is also a poster on TV? If so, I suppose he felt that this seemed a safe place for him to blend in unnoticed.

This Monk guy is letting down the good work that most Monks do.

Monks help people and offer advice and even therapy to the locals who seek help.

Monks help underprivileged people with assistance financially, and with advice and beliefs. Some even have a good share of good luck which they pass on.

I doubt that Luang Phu Phim, 65, is doing anything good for his followers. He needs to be defrocked and face criminal charges.

Regards

• Like 2

I think that the activist is correct to try to stop the appalling actions of fraudsters; after all, they give themselves and the Thai people a bad name.

Good for him to actually do something about it rather than like all you other posters, sit on your fat behinds criticising.

If he's protecting the religion there are a few million other fraudsters he should include. Possibly even himself.