Transferring a tourist visa to a new British passport

I just called the British embassy and they said they could transfer it there. This is not true as far as I know. I was told I had to go to changwattana. The passport has been renewed because it is full. The visa I want to transfer a double entry tourist visa that is currently on it's second extension. Please help because I need to get this done today. Will I need a letter from my embassy!!!??

Yes, at that border they will sent you to the office and that will be closed at 8 PM. Not sure what they will do in that case.

In that case try if they will do it at cheang watana road, but might indeed require a letter from your embassy (which you will probably not get in time). Maybe try it at an immigration office along the way to Nong Kai, or use another border.

You can get the form at the embassy and fill it out. It just has spaces where you fill in info about both your passports.

This one is a total of 4 topics you have posted. I have closed three already that you posted on another forum.

You have a answer ot your question on the one about getting stamps transferred at the bridge.

They will do it at the bridge if the immigration office is closed.

Edit: changed number of topics and those that have been closed.

Edited by ubonjoe