56 Year Old Man Shot 5 Times in Restaurant confrontation

Rimmer

Never come between a man and woman.

Why were there five cartridges left at the scene? Five rounds of .38 indicates a revolver which doesn't eject spent cartridges. Unless they were .38 Super which is a rare semi-auto round usually used for competitive shooting.

Mind your own biz and live.

Perhaps it was the "back peddle" version which comes with a thrumbone influctor behind the flux capacitor to enable more usable grunt bugglies

Thank you for that! It's the clearest explanation I've ever read! I think they were confused with 9mm? tongue.pngwai.gif

For those who have a genuine interest in firearms. Shells are stamped on the bottom of their casing so calibers are difficult to confuse.

Should I wear my firearm on the hip, seductively low so women know that I am gunfighter or should I conceal it to remain more mysterious?

For those who have a genuine interest in firearms. Shells are stamped on the bottom of their casing so calibers are difficult to confuse.

Should I wear my firearm on the hip, seductively low so women know that I am gunfighter or should I conceal it to remain more mysterious?

Under Thai Law a carry permit costs 2.5-3M Baht.

However you are allowed to transport your firearm in your car but you need good reason such as carrying large amounts of cash or valuables as part of your business.

You must never take your firearm into a public place. Thailand is not the US. I am just a competitive shooter who is interested in firearms not some SAS wannabe.

What the hell is happening in Thailand?? I lived in the LOS for 8 years from 2000 to 2008 and can't recall anything like the amount of mindless violence thats going on today!!! I am seriously considering going to Vietnam or Cambodia to retire now as I feel Thailand is quickly spiralling out of control.