Need to get to BKK from DMK in the Middle of the night.

canuckamuck

Fly to Swampy earlier in the day so you can drop your bags in the storage area near check-in desks P and then have a nice little day trip in the city. Metered taxis and Airport Rail Link is also available. From CNX, you can definitely fly nonstop into BKK.

• 6 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Look I take your flight out is important and also so freaking early So I say take train to BKK day before once in BKK from train station walk about one block jump on MRT subway gett off at makason think that is how it is spell book hotel at Nasa Vegasegas hotel get massage and whatever Then at 4:30 am get up on day of flight. grab your stuff take escaltor up to airport link line pay 40 baht to airport take elavator upstairs check in get your flight. book hotel through AGODA .com cost of hotel about 11-15 us a night clean good food. total cost for all maybe 30.00 USD That's my cheap Charlie package of the day.

Great advice. The first train of the day departs Makkasan at 06.06 am, so if you hurry you might get to Suvarnabhumi airport about 5 mins before your plane takes off!

Archived