how much money do you make in los?

silomplaya

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Reading the replies to this thread one can understand the attraction of being badly paid and happy in Cambodia. I dont work anywhere but if I had to I think I would join the OP there rather than mix with some of the people who live in Thailand.

I think there are regular buses to the border.

• Like 1

Reading the replies to this thread one can understand the attraction of being badly paid and happy in Cambodia. I dont work anywhere but if I had to I think I would join the OP there rather than mix with some of the people who live in Thailand.

Agreed. Combined this with those commenting on the "Scottish threads" and the " English couple murdered" and you wonder what's happened to this place over the last 20 years to attract such individuals..

• Like 1

Apparently Roland, I am employing you. Are you aware of this?

No disrespect Mr.T but you couldnt afford me. I am independantly wealthy following my TV career and have no need to be anyones assistant, unlike some it would seem.

• Like 1

Apparently Roland, I am employing you. Are you aware of this?

No disrespect Mr.T but you couldnt afford me. I am independantly wealthy following my TV career and have no need to be anyones assistant, unlike some it would seem.

Well exactly, Roland Rat Superstar. Enough said, although Cypress Hill thinks I am Roland Rat

Multiply by 100 and you get somewhere close to where I'M at laugh.png

So CH, you make nearly 4 million THB per month.

How much tax do you pay to the Thai government on that?

and multiply by 10 and you get somewhere close to i would LIKE to be at.

sounds more accuratewink.png

Edited by Crazy chef 1

Posts removed.

9) You will not post inflammatory messages on the forum, or attempt to disrupt discussions to upset its participants, or trolling. Trolling can be defined as the act of purposefully antagonizing other people on the internet by posting controversial, inflammatory, irrelevant or off-topic messages with the primary intent of provoking other users into an emotional response or to generally disrupt normal on-topic discussion.

I'd say teachers working two part-time jobs make about the same amount here in TH. I'm told cost of living is a little bit higher in Cambodia b/c certain goods that are produced here in TH are more expensive there.

The real LOS? People probably seem friendlier there b/c they were colonized and have a mentality closer to ours. But when it comes to lifestyle, I find Thais easier to connect with.

A quantity of "off topic" posts removed.

Harmless banter may be the intention but is not enjoyed by all, if you cant "play nice" it can be closed!

7) You will respect fellow members and post in a civil manner. No personal attacks, hateful or insulting towards other members, (flaming) Stalking of members on either the forum or via PM will not be allowed.

You still haven't (can't) answered my question, how much tax do you pay to the Thai government on the (supposedly cheesy.gif ) 4 million Thai Baht that you earn each month?

What Cyprus forgot to add to his post was that the 4.0m/m talked about was Monopoly money.... I am also advised Cyprus has significant property holdings on Park lane and Mayfair as well, from which he gets a signaificant rental income as well...whistling.gif

• Like 1