how much money do you make in los?

silomplaya

Op may not be the richest but at least he doesn't need a little a blue pill to get it up, nor have to go for weekly check ups for his degrading health, and probable can look forward to a long life instead of finishing up with life.

(remember if you cant take it don't give it) Oh this has got to hurt some posters tongue.png

I heard the OP was coming back to Thailand to take up his new occupation as a rent boy, therefore based on your comments can one assume you were his first client ?

No, I am not Gay.

(Weak comeback SP)

Are you sure ? as based on your own words, you have stated catagoric knowlege of the OP's initmate sexual practices, ie whether he takes a little blue pill or not, for someone to have such knowlege one can only conclude you must have been in an intimate realtionship with the OP at some point in time

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Not familiar with your posts OP but in ~100 of them you must have rustled A LOT of jimmies amongst the geriatric crowd on TV, judging from the vitriol here.

For that you have my respect. wai2.gif

Ok Sherlock....how many on this thread are actually part of the geriatric crowd on TV ?...I am not for one...wink.png

All joking to one side for a moment, I wouldn't be surprised if a lot of posters got the (distinct) impression that the 'banter' from what must be an incredibly sad and bored posse of posters is more tolerated than that from others and that maybe there's a different set of rules governing their activities here. I KNOW I DO.

These people are on here every single day seemingly patrolling the threads like board vigilantes rounding on anyone who doesn't share their uncouth, blinkered view of life with playground insults.

• Like 2

All joking to one side for a moment, I wouldn't be surprised if a lot of posters got the (distinct) impression that the 'banter' from what must be an incredibly sad and bored posse of posters is more tolerated than that from others and that maybe there's a different set of rules governing their activities here. I KNOW I DO. These people are on here every single day seemingly patrolling the threads like board vigilantes rounding on anyone who doesn't share their uncouth, blinkered view of life with playground insults.

How dare you.

If you carry on like this we will give you a Chinese burn.

southpeel i doubt you could get intimate on pattaya bay road with 1000 baht bills glued to you.

do you even know what a THB 1000 bill looks like, I dont believe you have ever had one in your hand or your wallet ?...whistling.gif

BTW where is Pattaya bay road never heard of it ?

Op may not be the richest but at least he doesn't need a little a blue pill to get it up, nor have to go for weekly check ups for his degrading health, and probable can look forward to a long life instead of finishing up with life.

(remember if you cant take it don't give it) Oh this has got to hurt some posters tongue.png

I heard the OP was coming back to Thailand to take up his new occupation as a rent boy, therefore based on your comments can one assume you were his first client ?

No, I am not Gay.

(Weak comeback SP)

Are you sure ? as based on your own words, you have stated catagoric knowlege of the OP's initmate sexual practices, ie whether he takes a little blue pill or not, for someone to have such knowlege one can only conclude you must have been in an intimate realtionship with the OP at some point in time

Really? This is tit tat school yard talk.

Its 2014 were been Gay is no big deal, so are you saying you have a problem with the Gay TV members?

To answer your question I was making a assumption that the OP is young and wouldn't need such a pill, common sense really.

To be honest I was just trying to even out the balance of this tread, I don't give a rats ass what is been said, and I see the OP is not winning any friends on here, I just remembered I have read OP topics before and I taught he was Trolling.

Sorry OP but your giving my ass a headache as Del boy would say, I think it might be better to move on to the 444 local forum as your not liked around here.

Edited by thai20144

All joking to one side for a moment, I wouldn't be surprised if a lot of posters got the (distinct) impression that the 'banter' from what must be an incredibly sad and bored posse of posters is more tolerated than that from others and that maybe there's a different set of rules governing their activities here. I KNOW I DO. These people are on here every single day seemingly patrolling the threads like board vigilantes rounding on anyone who doesn't share their uncouth, blinkered view of life with playground insults.

the closest most of this lot got to thailand was watching the pattaya pattaya song on you tube in there grandparents spare room.

I totally agree,these Thai bashers and haters have no place here. Suggest you have a word with the OP.

How dare you.

If you carry on like this we will give you a Chinese burn.

I think Zuma should pay "Yeah Siam" a little visit, he had grown tired of chewing on Costa's testicles, and is looking for a new pair to bite on

No, I am not Gay.

(Weak comeback SP)

Really? This is tit tat school yard talk.

Its 2014 were been Gay is no big deal, so are you saying you have a problem with the Gay TV members?

To answer your question I was making a assumption that the OP is young and wouldn't need such a pill, common sense really.

To be honest I was just trying to even out the balance of this tread, I don't give a rats ass what is been said, and I see the OP is not winning any friends on here, I just remembered I have read OP topics before and I taught he was Trolling.

Sorry OP but your giving my ass a headache as Del boy would say, I think it might be better to move on to the 444 local forum as your not liked around here.

not much liked around here , much like farang in thailand lol..........

The same as any other tax man in Thailand with a side line in TGAU's.

Anyway just got to make a note............. Investigate farangs in Asoke condos, find very large brown envelope.

Are you getting a good ROI on your TGAU investment?

I totally agree,these Thai bashers and haters have no place here. Suggest you have a word with the OP.

Agreed and further the OP doesnt even live in Thailand, he lives in Cambodia, and is posting under false pretences as "Silomplaya"

Why isnt the OP being a "playa" on the Cambodia forum, thats his home now...last time I looked there is no Silom in Cambodia

• Like 1

Anyway just got to make a note............. Investigate farangs in Asoke condos, find very large brown envelope.

Very much so all due to your advice. I will share some of my big brown envelope.

• Like 1

Agreed and further the OP doesnt even live in Thailand, he lives in Cambodia, and is posting under false pretences as "Silomplaya"

Why isnt the OP being a "playa" on the Cambodia forum, thats his home now...last time I looked there is no Silom in Cambodia

age pension , alcohol , unlimited time on your hands, no friends, so thats how you guys to 15000 posts

Playa, not on a pension, plenty of friends believe it or not, lots of travel, sports clubs and a degree of autonomy in my work which allows me to post on average 5 a day and enjoy the nice things in life.

Sent From TGAU V.6 @beach

Edited by mrtoad

My ROI is superb, especially the on line portion of the business, netted nearly THB 6.0 million last month, so getting close to the earnings of the self proclaimed digital nomads on TV, so one day very soon I hope to call myself a true digitial nomad...thumbsup.gif

Not familiar with your posts OP but in ~100 of them you must have rustled A LOT of jimmies amongst the geriatric crowd on TV, judging from the vitriol here.

At the moment I am having a disagreement with my colleague (Dr. Will) as to why have absolutely zero sense of humour.

Dr. Will says that it is because of a sad childhood in which you were probably abused by an elder (possibly geriatric) uncle, whereas I believe it has to do with your nationality.

Therfore, to help to prove my point, please advise us which comedian is funnier, Freddie Frinton or Benny Hill.

age pension , alcohol , unlimited time on your hands, no friends, so thats how you guys to 15000 posts

Far from drawing a pension dear boy, I have a job which doesnt require me to bang black board dusters, plenty of friends, last drink I had was nearly 5 months ago, not really that "big" on alcohol, but not a tee totaller or on the wagon, and yes I do have quite a bit of time on my hands at work, thanks for asking

but nice to see you are reduced to the old gambit of attacking someone post count when you have nothing of worth to write...so well done to you for being so predictable

dont forget the hand moisturiser, I hear excessive chalk on your hands drys the skin out...thumbsup.gif

• Like 2

At the moment I am having a disagreement with my colleague (Dr. Will) as to why have absolutely zero sense of humour.

Dr. Will says that it is because of a sad childhood in which you were probably abused by an elder (possibly geriatric) uncle, whereas I believe it has to do with your nationality.

Therfore, to help to prove my point, please advise us which comedian is funnier, Freddie Frinton or Benny Hill.

Tony,

I believe i read in Lancet one time a study stating that excessive chalk dust inhaled dulls the senses ? could you ask Dr Will if he concur's ?

maybe this is the root of the problem ?

• Like 1

Dere is a lotta playas on dis fred. Moi? We have, like Costas, de badgers, de weasels, de frogs and de geese and turkeys. all locked up 24/7. I said they should open their own CP franchise. However: We let em out twice a month to buy lottery tickets.....Money, nah. The geese and turkeys are sh****ng Gold bars. De weasels have a pretty good monopoly on de Ice. Lovely land! Why would we want to go to Cambodia?

• Like 1

Tony,

I believe i read in Lancet one time a study stating that excessive chalk dust inhaled dulls the senses ? could you ask Dr Will if he concur's ?

maybe this is the root of the problem ?

Actually there is a funny reason for this happening but as it is funny it would not be understood by some of the mamparras on this thread.