how much money do you make in los?

silomplaya

I am working in the entertainment industry in Pattaya part time at about 400 us a week. LAST JOB SAME INDUSTRY FULLTIME CLOSE TO 1000 A WEEK

Sent from my GT-I9200 using Tapatalk

Why go part time if the pay was that good??

Backpain??whistling.gif

• Like 2

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I wanted to edit my last post but True Internet is so slow I thought I'd do a PS.

I guess I am lucky I don't have to support my girl friend. We have a good division of expenses and never have problems over money. She earns 3 times what I earn :)

I am working in the entertainment industry in Pattaya part time at about 400 us a week. LAST JOB SAME INDUSTRY FULLTIME CLOSE TO 1000 A WEEK

Why go part time if the pay was that good??

Backpain??whistling.gif

less responseablity and half the hours more time to enjoy life

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

There's (or is it theirs??) a lot of bickering going on in this thread and it seems that some of you are earning more in one month (4 million) than I ever will do.

Pete, that was tongue in cheek and meant to illustrate that any one can turn up and say any number they like since this is an anonymous internet forum.

The clue was in the emoticon at the end of the sentence.

With hindsight, I should have used the one with its tongue sticking out . . .

There's (or is it theirs??) a lot of bickering going on in this thread and it seems that some of you are earning more in one month (4 million) than I ever will do.

I work for a government university and get less paid out now than I did 15 years ago when I came here. It is no secret that the salary is 28,xxx bht per month. (I forget the exact figure). In Europe I was getting 400,000 baht a month, paying nearly 50% tax and had very high expenses. My life style was different. I spent all the money I earned on luxury items and the latest electronic gadgets.

Now all that has gone but I enjoy good food and a lot of traveling around Thailand. I don't save much (if any) money but I wouldn't go back to my old life style again. I am living (not married) with the same girl that brought me to Thailand and couldn't be happier.

My mother always taught me that "money isn't everything." (on the other hand she was loaded.)

My poppa told me to spend a pound and save a pound, he died with MASSIVE AMOUNT OF MONEY IN INVESTMENTS, ETC

I work for a government university and get less paid out now than I did 15 years ago when I came here. It is no secret that the salary is 28,xxx bht per month. (I forget the exact figure). In Europe I was getting 400,000 baht a month, paying nearly 50% tax and had very high expenses. My life style was different. I spent all the money I earned on luxury items and the latest electronic gadgets.

Now all that has gone but I enjoy good food and a lot of traveling around Thailand. I don't save much (if any) money but I wouldn't go back to my old life style again. I am living (not married) with the same girl that brought me to Thailand and couldn't be happier.

My mother always taught me that "money isn't everything." (on the other hand she was loaded.)

My poppa told me to spend a pound and save a pound, he died with MASSIVE AMOUNT OF MONEY IN INVESTMENTS, ETC

Well either you didn't follow your father's wise words or he left you with jack.

• Like 1

It's not about how much money I make, it's about how happy I am. I am rich in that department.

I think you are right, in that a lot of people with money are pretty unhappy; some people have had some absolutely fascinating stories , like yourself which are genuine and not make believe.

It's not about how much money I make, it's about how happy I am. I am rich in that department.

I think you are right, in that a lot of people with money are pretty unhappy; some people have had some absolutely fascinating stories , like yourself which are genuine and not make believe.

I would guess there are more poor unhappy people.

Being well off and happy is preferable especially when you live in a 3rd world country.

Fascinating stories.. many have,and they experienced them when they were young and with not much money.

Get real when you are old as most folks on here seem to be they have come here for the cheap this and the cheap that..

It's just another justification for not being as well off as you would like.. So bring out the happy card.. As you said ., make believe..

$1200 per month? You hi so now.

13574 posts ?? you no life now .

Yes, that averages out to roughly 3.2 posts per day, how the hell is someone able to take out enough time in a day to make 3 posts?

The scariest part is that as this is an avarage, at some stage samran must have posted 4 posts on some days, absolutely scandalous.

• Like 1

Op may not be the richest but at least he doesn't need a little a blue pill to get it up, nor have to go for weekly check ups for his degrading health, and probable can look forward to a long life instead of finishing up with life.

(remember if you cant take it don't give it) Oh this has got to hurt some posters tongue.png

Are you intimate with The OP?

No but thanks for asking.

Anymore senseless questions?

Op may not be the richest but at least he doesn't need a little a blue pill to get it up, nor have to go for weekly check ups for his degrading health, and probable can look forward to a long life instead of finishing up with life.

(remember if you cant take it don't give it) Oh this has got to hurt some posters tongue.png

Are you intimate with The OP?

No but thanks for asking.

Anymore senseless questions?

Are you now or have you ever been a member of the TigerClaw Party?

I heard the OP was coming back to Thailand to take up his new occupation as a rent boy, therefore based on your comments can one assume you were his first client ?

No, I am not Gay.

(Weak comeback SP)

I heard the OP was coming back to Thailand to take up his new occupation as a rent boy, therefore based on your comments can one assume you were his first client ?

No, I am not Gay.

(Weak comeback SP)

these guys have no jokes or sense of humour,they are scared of the outside world no doubt

&nbsp;

Hi guys, managed to get hold of today's current bun and guess who is on the first page.

Classic!

&nbsp;

thai visa is your life , free beer and free women is mine.

So you never pay for it?no such thing as a free meal ticket.

have payed but dont need to , record is 10 in a row unpaid in patong.