how much money do you make in los?

silomplaya

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Playa, not on a pension, plenty of friends believe it or not, lots of travel, sports clubs and a degree of autonomy in my work which allows me to post on average 5 a day and enjoy the nice things in life.

Sent From TGAU V.6 @beach

playing with meat and 2 veg isnt a sport, thai visa members dont count as friends , and browsing wikitravel is not traveling and going to the atm every month to recieve pension money is not considered work.

Playa, not on a pension, plenty of friends believe it or not, lots of travel, sports clubs and a degree of autonomy in my work which allows me to post on average 5 a day and enjoy the nice things in life.

playing with meat and 2 veg isnt a sport, thai visa members dont count as friends , and browsing wikitravel is not traveling and going to the atm every month to recieve pension money is not considered work.

You might be right Chalky, but sadly sorry to shatter your delusions , your assumptions don't apply. Off to Miami next week, would you like a postcard?

Yes Mr. Toady, browsing wikitravel is not traveling but getting on a second class train to Cambodia is, what a jet setter our hero is.

• Like 1

You might be right Chalky, but sadly sorry to shatter your delusions , your assumptions don't apply. Off to Miami next week, would you like a postcard?

discount norwegian air flight no doubt??? cant you aford to fly over the pacific??

Hey Toady, did you see that thread earlier about Louis Frees and Senen Reyes?

Apparantly dressed up to the nines with full length ball gowns and diamond encrusted tiaras. biggrin.pngbiggrin.pngbiggrin.pngbiggrin.png

• Like 2

discount norwegian air flight no doubt??? cant you aford to fly over the pacific??

Playa, you do realize that the Toady's flights are paid for by the Thai Government, don't you?

MODERATOR NOTICE :

A great deal of leeway has been allowed in this topic for banter within a small group of posters.

HOWEVER .... the time has come to get a bit more serious and to stay within the topic.

Expect post removals from here on in with no explanation for any way off topic posts.

Thank you.

petercool - moderator

And the banter within the small group of posters has continued long enough, as the discussion is nowhere within the topic:

//Closed//