how much money do you make in los?

silomplaya

I'd say teachers working two part-time jobs make about the same amount here in TH. I'm told cost of living is a little bit higher in Cambodia b/c certain goods that are produced here in TH are more expensive there.

The real LOS? People probably seem friendlier there b/c they were colonized and have a mentality closer to ours. But when it comes to lifestyle, I find Thais easier to connect with.

have to disagree elddragon the people here are super easy to connect with and the tuk tuks are super fun not like these scamming bkk ones.

come here and have a look instead of believing what your told.

atm im paying 2.5 usd for a room with toilet , 50 cents a beer , 1 usd a meal , 40 cents a hour for internet , 25 cents for washing powder, soft drinks and misc are slightly more expensive if imported from los but the feeling you get from the welcoming people you cant put a price on .

• Like 1

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'd say teachers working two part-time jobs make about the same amount here in TH. I'm told cost of living is a little bit higher in Cambodia b/c certain goods that are produced here in TH are more expensive there.

The real LOS? People probably seem friendlier there b/c they were colonized and have a mentality closer to ours. But when it comes to lifestyle, I find Thais easier to connect with.

have to disagree elddragon the people here are super easy to connect with and the tuk tuks are super fun not like these scamming bkk ones.

atm im paying 2.5 usd for a room with toilet , 50 cents a beer , 1 usd a meal , 40 cents a hour for internet , 25 cents for washing powder, soft drinks and misc are slightly more expensive if imported from los but the feeling you get from the welcoming people you cant put a price on .

I'm familiar with Cambodia. I agree, the people are easier to connnect with. Their thought process seems more similar to ours. But the gap in lifestyle is huge. Too many people over there living on 100 USD per month. Most of my Thai friends make about the same or more than I do. I'm not all about money, but similar incomes usually means similar interests.

I agree, Cambodia is fun for a playa.

But it sounds like you're leading a low-rent existence.

Where do you entertain your lady friends?

Most bargirls sending money back to isaan make more then the op.Some old folks i know suffering from alzheimers disease get a better pension .

Are you suggesting the OP becomes a "rent boy" as part of his career path development as opposed to his current profession as a black board duster banger outer ?

• Like 2

I agree, Cambodia is fun for a playa.

But it sounds like you're leading a low-rent existence.

Where do you entertain your lady friends?

as mentioned in another post, one suspects, the only thing "Silomplaya" bangs currently is black board dusters....rolleyes.gif

BTW can you buy mamma noodles in Cambodia ?

Most bargirls sending money back to isaan make more then the op.Some old folks i know suffering from alzheimers disease get a better pension .

Though him being the playa, he gets free birds and booze so his income is not really needed.

His 2 dollar a night room must really get the girls wanting more

Edited by mrtoad

Though him being the playa, he gets free birds and booze so his income is not really needed.

I think the only thing he "playa" with is his own meat and two veg...laugh.png

Are you suggesting the OP becomes a "rent boy" as part of his career path development as opposed to his current profession as a black board duster banger outer ?

Sorry Soutie, I can only give one like per post, otherwise you would have got my month's worth for this.

Well said Toady,

Can I tempt you to a 5 course meal at my local MK?

Well said Toady,

And...what about Soutie ?

• Like 1

Well said Toady,

I cant find my car keys and besides I have a hot date with a hot coyote girl, and at the end of the evenings proceedings I intend weighing her...thumbsup.gif

and besides.. MK doesnt serve Badger Milk cheese....so not interested...

Edited by Soutpeel
  • Like 2

Well said Toady,

I cant find my car keys and besides I have a hot date with a hot coyote girl, and at the end of the evenings proceedings I intend weighing her...thumbsup.gif

And i thought always you were a morally upstanding guy.......my bad.

I am working in the entertainment industry in Pattaya part time at about 400 us a week. LAST JOB SAME INDUSTRY FULLTIME CLOSE TO 1000 A WEEK

Sent from my GT-I9200 using Tapatalk

"Rent boy" ? maybe you can give the OP some tips

Haaa only tip I could suggest he is in the wrong field

Sent from my GT-I9200 using Tapatalk

Well said Toady,

He's out chasing Badgers with Costas

Actually Zuma is still chasing Costas for some reason... I dont think he likes him very much, and he is appears hell bent on separating Costas from his testicles.

Might explain Costas' absence then

Well said Toady,

No....Sodom and Gomorra got the better of him.

MODERATOR NOTICE :

A great deal of leeway has been allowed in this topic for banter within a small group of posters.

HOWEVER .... the time has come to get a bit more serious and to stay within the topic.

Expect post removals from here on in with no explanation for any way off topic posts.

Thank you.

petercool - moderator

• Like 2