extension on a none "O" visa ?

You have to make a border run to get a new 90 day entry.

You can get a one year extension of stay if you quantify for it. On what basis do you have the non-o.

Marriage, my wife seems to think that I dont have to do a border run as per usual listening to her friends, I was under the impresion that I could extend my stamp by another 30 days then do a border crossing then a border run just before it runs out, hence getting 18 months from the 1 yr none "O" based on marriage,Am I correct ? if so can I get it extended in Bangkok ?

You can get a 60 day extension to visit your wife. She will need to go to immigration with you when you apply/

You will need your marriage certificate (plus a copy). copies of your wife's house book and ID card.

You may also need proof of residence unless you living where your wife's house book is for.

You can only do the extension once per entry.

The longest you can stretch the visa is about 17 months by doing a 60 day entry for the last 90 day entry you can get by doing it just before you visa expires.

You can also apply for a one year extension if you can meet the financial requirements/

You can get a 60 day extension to visit your wife. She will need to go to immigration with you when you apply/

You will need your marriage certificate (plus a copy). copies of your wife's house book and ID card.

You may also need proof of residence unless you living where your wife's house book is for.

You can only do the extension once per entry.

The longest you can stretch the visa is about 17 months by doing a 60 day entry for the last 90 day entry you can get by doing it just before you visa expires.

You can also apply for a one year extension if you can meet the financial requirements/

TY but could you make it a bit clearer for me plz I'm not overly bright :(

do you mean every time I leave Thailand and re enter I can extend my 30 day stamp by 60 days or,

I can only extend my 30 day stamp 1 time only on this visa ?

Cheers :)

TY but could you make it a bit clearer for me plz I'm not overly bright :(

do you mean every time I leave Thailand and re enter I can extend my 30 day stamp by 60 days or,

I can only extend my 30 day stamp 1 time only on this visa ?

Cheers :)

i think you are trying to confuse yourself. first you get a 90 day stamp each time you enter [not 30 days]. and yes you can extend each of your 90 day stamps [called 'permission to stay'] by 60 days. but cost wise it doesn't make a lot of sense extending a permission to stay unless it is difficult for you to cross the border. to do an extension at your local immigration office costs 1,900 baht each.